Cap 7

I'm really worried. For this past day no more prank or mockery from Jisoo & Co.
I'm really ansiuos they are preparing a worst prank.

Today I see them in the garden but they just stare back at me, but I wasn't afraid by it. . It was scaring when they see the others of my gruop. Like they want to kill them, but with me? Nothing.

Dubu, Tzu and Mina become more weird. Every time they see the group of Jisoo they start to gulp or their face and ears turned a little red. I really tried to ask them but they say is because it's hot. Wtf I'm wearing a sweater and they said it's hot??
I tell it to Lisa but she just said I'm imaging thinks. Also Irene and Yeri are a little strange, they just space out a lot more. Maybe they are tired?

I stop asking them and I start to just observe. For sure something is going on because of the other gang. But what? They know something I don't.
But if it was important they should have tell me so nothing to serious, I predict.

I decide to talk about my fear to them. Maybe they can help me to calm down.

"don't you think it's scaring that they stop annoying us?"

"yes but maybe they learn their lesson? Maybe they have to much fun with us so they changed target?" reasoned Wendy

"no i don't think so. It's not like we scared them or something. They are preparing something big" - Lisa

"what do you think girls.?"

"I don't know. Maybe they really don't want to bother us anymore" - Mina

"yes maybe they change" - Dahyun

"or maybe they just found another target" - Tzuyu

"you are making them seems good people. They are the evils, remember?" - Lisa

" I think they are not that bad Lis. Let's give them a chance" - Irene

"do i have to remind you what they have done to all of us? When they put the flour in your locker Tzu. When they create fake rumors about you Minari. When they kick you out of the bathroom in with just underwear, Dubu. When they blame you for the incident in the hallway Baechu. When they pull coffe to your dress Yeriana. When they put you in the shower Wendy. When they punch me or whe-----"

" ok ok we got it. Stop remind"-Dahyun

"they are not people we can forgive that easily"

"you are right Lis. They may change but we can't forgive them that easily. Our life were hell for this pass 2 years" I said

"OK now stop talking about them, let's talk about the dress for tomorrow" - Mina

"I would say something hot" - Tzuyu, she then high five with the other maknae.

"ok. Tomorrow something hot for all. I miss a good sex. It's pass like months from the last" i was shocked. I, Irene and Mina smacked her head, while Lisa was laughing and the maknae were frustrated.

"Yaaaaahhhh! what did I do now!?"

"they are still innocent Wendy-ah. Watch your mouth!" Irene scold her

"do you really think they are innocent? Do you remember them the other party? All flirt with others guys and girls"

"for me they will be my babys for all their life. Stop discussing."

"ok tomorrow you will see what your baby will do when we arrived at the club" Wendy said with a smirk

"stop it Wendy. Look at them. You make them uncomfortable"

"i made them uncomfortable? You also!"

They start bickering as a married couple.

"come on stop it you two. They are our baby but they can do whatever they want. It's not like they don't have the age to do it" I finally said to conclude the quarrel between the 2

After that we went home

Tomorrow it's going to be an interesting evening