You Have No Idea What You Do To Me NSFW

Shinsou shut the door to his boyfriend's room and turned the lock.

Kaminari shivered at the sound of the lock clicking into place and the implications that sound held.

Shinsou backed them against the door without turning the light on as their lips hungrily explored each other's body. "Are we moving too fast?" Shinsou asked as he dragged his lips from the soft skin of Kaminari's neck.

"No, no I-" he took a breath in so he could get the words out. "If you don't touch me, I think I'm actually going to short circuit the entire building."

The sense of satisfaction Shinsou had at hearing how affected his voice was gave him the confidence boost he needed to continue.

His fingers trembled as he brushed them across Kaminari's cheek but the hitch in his boyfriend's breathing made him bite his lip. "You just have no idea what you do to me, do you, Denks?"

"Oh yeah?" Kaminari looked back at him through half lidded eyes. He was pretty sure he knew exactly what he did to him because Shinsou had the same affect on him.

Shinsou crowded him against the door, his arms caging him in as he whispered, "Yeah." His head dipped down to his ear and lips ghosted along his jaw while Kaminari fought to keep his legs underneath him.

Shinsou rest his forehead against Kaminari's and looked down into his eyes. He was too close for his eyes to focus but Kaminari could feel the intensity in his gaze as his chest rose and fell.

Shinsou very slowly, very purposefully ground his hips against Kaminari's and a groan rumbled deep in his chest. "Yeah."

Kaminari could feel his boyfriend's hardening length in the cradle of his hip and his eyes fluttered closed as a breathy moan slipped from his lips. He let his head thunk back against the wood and Shinsou took it as an invitation to kiss down the column of his throat.

Shinsou's hands dropped from the wall to Kaminari's waist and he squeezed before gripping the hem of his shirt. "Can I?" He asked as his lips reached the hollow of his throat and he tugged the shirt up a little in question.

"I thought you'd never ask," Kaminari replied breathily.

Shinsou's broad hands slipped under his shirt and made their way over his skin, squeezing and kneading their way up until his shirt was riding high on his chest.

Kaminari lift his arms over his head and let his shirt be pulled the rest of the way off.

Shinsou dropped it to the ground and stared back at him appreciatively. "Mmm fuck, kitten, look at you."

"I'd prefer to look at you, your turn."

Shinsou stepped back, reached over his head and pulled his shirt smoothly off. Kaminari watched in slow motion as the broad expanse of his chest was revealed and he had to bite his lip to keep his moan in.

If any more blood tried to rush to his dick, he was going to pass out from lack of blood to his brain.

Shinsou dropped the shirt to the floor and raked his eyes back down Kaminari's lithe frame.

"What do you want to do?"

Kaminari blushed.

The confident charade Kaminari threw around so casually was something that drew Shinsou in, in the first place but this easily flustered, adorably shy Kaminari was almost better. It reminded him that this was new ground for the both of them.

Shinsou stepped closer and tucked his thumb under the blond's chin. "Where's the outgoing flirty tease I know so well gone?"

Kaminari couldn't meet his eyes.