1-A

U.A: After the practical.

Teachers were watching the results of the practical of the entrance exam on a huge projector.

???: that kid really makes me wanna go "yeah".

???#2: still, he didn't get any villain points and his quirk damages his body.

???#3: what about that kid?

He pointed at a the kid in first place.

???: oh yeah! We were so focused on the number 7th place that we forgot to point out the obvious.

The teachers were looking at the screen of the different places of the students that passed and focused on the first place now.

They watched footage of you destroying the robot with only just your punches.

???#2: in first place with 76 villain points and 5 rescue points, (Y/n) (L/n).

???#3: wait! Isn't that...!?

Everyone in the room gasped when they hear your last name.

???: yeah, is Spiegel girl's relative.

???#4: he has physical potential to be a pro hero too, interesting.

???#2: but he failed the written portion of the test.

Everyone in the room started to discuss whether to let you pass but then someone interrupted them by bursting in the main entrance.

???: What!?

With Y/n.

Y/n: class 1-A.

"That's a big door"

You take a big breath before entering.

"What am I so nervous about? Come on, (Y/n) the hard part is already done. Just go there and act normal"

Your legs were shaking as you say that. You had some problems with meeting new people since you never wanted them to know about your family name.

You entered the classroom and saw the guy from the entrance exam.

"He is the guy who scolded broccoli at the practical, I never thought that I will be in the same class as him"

Just as you talk to yourself he immediately approaches to welcome you.

Lida: Good morning! My name is Tenya Lida! I am from some private academy!

You step back a little. He was doing some weird karate movements with his hands.

"He is to close"

Y/n: um, my name is (Y/n)-

You remember that you don't want anyone know your last name or they will start treating you differently.

"Oh come on, I going to be with this class for a long time now. Come up with something clever."

Y/n: Steel.

"Talking about the opposite of clever"

Y/n: but PLEASE just call me (Y/n).

Lida: (Y/n), your actions in the entrance exam really open my eyes.

"Oh! That's right! He was there when I did my little outburst."

Lida: even so I thought I think it was unnecessary to act in that way! You were really inspiring.

Y/n: oh! Thanks?

You try to go to your assigned desk.

Lida: All right! Welcome to U.A and let's try our best!