Y/n vs Momo.

The battle training was about to start and you were still in the middle of putting on your costume.

Y/n: I can't believe she actually did it....

Before entering U.A you had to submit a "Quirk Registry" and bodily specifications forms and give it to a company affiliated with the school prepares costumes for the students.

Flash back.

You were in your room drawing concepts for your her costume but nothing convinces you.

Then your mother knocks on your door.

Y/n: come in!

She opens the door and she was apparently talking with someone on the phone.

Mom: (Y/n)! I'm talking with Sophie! Do you want to say hi?

You sigh.

"She will only make fun of me if I do.....wait! This is actually perfect!

Y/n: yeah!

Mom: Okay I'll tell her that you are bus-Wait?what!? I never expected that you will want to talk to her.

Y/n: There is something I need to ask her.

Mom: Okay that makes more sense.

Your mother hands you the phone and leaves you alone.

Sophie: You got into U.A!? A little shrimp like you?

Y/n: Shut up!

She always teased you ever since you were little whenever she had the chance to.

Y/n: and yes I did!

Sophie: Haha, don't worry I'm joking! So, do you want something from me?

Y/n: *chuckle* you know that I wouldn't call just because, right? Anyway, I need your help.

You explain to her how you are struggling on designing a hero costume.

Sophie: Hmm, do you have a concept in mind?

Y/n: I been drawing some ideas but none of them convince me.

Sophie: send me some pictures then.

Y/n: Uhh...*sigh* Alright but don't laugh.

You sent her some pictures and she starts laughing.

Sophie: Hahahaha, you were expecting to send this scribbles to a professional company? It looks like a four year old draw this with his shoulders!

Y/n: Shut Up! I'm going to tell Mom!

She stops laughing.

Sophie: calm down you, all right I'll see what I can do.

Present.

Sophie: do you want something on specific?

Y/n: well, I will like to have a mask.

You put on your gloves, boots, and your mask and go outside.