Win Dammit!

Author: Happy Holidays everyone. Here I am a few months later.

(Edit): I made a few changes to this chapter since I wasn't so happy with how it ended.

Your parents cheered enthusiastically as you won the first round of the tournament.

Mom: Hah! He passed the first round!

Dad: that's our boy!!

They have been observing the Sports Festival and were on the edge of their seats this entire time. Although they were worried at first, it became clear after your astounding comeback in the Calvary Battle that you would not have a problem with the rest of the festival.

They weren't the only ones cheering, however. Somewhere around Japan, behind the bars of a prison cell, were a group of convicts also watching the Sports Festival on a small television.

Michael: Hey! He did it!

An inmate shouted to his partner.

They are the villains from the U.S.J incident who were taken away by the police. As soon as they heard about the Sports Festival, they expected their hero to be there, and they looked forward to seeing you.

Even though the only way to attend the sports festival was to borrow an old dusty television from the guards, that didn't lessen their enthusiasm.

Inmate: That kid is crazy strong! No doubt about it, he'll win this no problem at all!

Michael: hahaha! But of course! I did not expect less from our hero, haha.

Even though they are imprisoned, they are still happy to see their role model and support you even if you are not aware.

Anthony: I hate all of you.

Well, for the most part.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Y/n: Achoo!!

Midoriya: Bless you.

Y/n: thanks.

You don't know why but you have the feeling that somebody is talking about you right now.

Midoriya: Hey! Iida!.

Midoriya said as you and you looked down and saw Iida entering the arena, and immediately Midoriya started cheering for him.

His opponent is a class B pink-haired girl with huge goggles called Mei Hatsume. You were expecting this to be a quick fight and Iida to come out victorious with no problems, but you found yourself surprised how

Hatsume just took advantage of his kindness to promote her products. And their game of cat and mouse continued for ten minutes straight.

Midoriya: I know that I'm supposed to be feeling sorry for Iida, but that is a genius idea, don't you agree?

Ochako: *silence*

He asked Uraraka, but she didn't respond at all.

Midoriya: Ochako?

Ochako: I'm going to the waiting room for a sec. I'll be right back.

She abruptly cut him off.

Midoriya: huh, sure, take your time.

She gets up from her seat and takes off. As she stepped out, Midoriya noticed how pale she appeared. Not knowing what to do, he asks you for help.

Midoriya: She doesn't look too good. We should talk to her.