I'm not your friend...

January 9th 

Another lesson of Psychology today, I'm so nervous and excited about seeing Phil again! Even though I probably won't have the courage to actually talk to him. It takes me a while to warm up to people, I don't even have a best friend. I mean sure I have friends (well had) but I'm never 100% comfortable around them, I guess I never will be to be honest. Even around my family I can't be myself. 

I went straight to my locker as I entered the school. Bad idea. Chris was there, apparently waiting for me,  my grip tightened on my bag but I just put my head down and tried my best to casually walk past. 
"yo!" He called out to me, I put my head up but he didn't give me a chance to talk to me "Like the little rumours I've been spreading around Danny?" He tilted his head to one side,  a smirk plastured on his face. I had heard things about me being gay, about me fancying Phil, but I finally knew who was behind it. 
"Not particularly" I snapped
"hey! Don't get angry at me because you're in denial!" He grabbed my hair, like he had done to Phil not long ago. I felt the sharp impact hit my head, vision started fading in and out. More pain penetrated my side as I hit the floor in an unglaceful fasion/ Coldness from then on. I hoped the floor was wet otherwise it meant I was bleeding and that would mean missing lesson. Parents telling me I'm a failure, I didn't need that! Not today. The sounds of footsteps became distant, hopefully Chris was walking away... but if thats the case then I've been left here. I tried to get up, the energy it needed being too much and I crashed to the floor once again. I was being left here, too weak to move. The wetness getting worse, I had no idea where it was coming from either. Hell I could be dieing right now and no one would know. Bit ironic though, dying in my own hell.

"Dan!" A boy called out, no not just any boy. In my confused and sleepy state I distinctively made out Phils voice. I wanted to speak to him but even trying took more energy away from me, my eyes were no glued shut so I couldn't even see him. "Dan! you're bleeding. Oh god, what do I do?!" I think the second part was him saying his thoughts outloud to himself as I was obviously in no state to speak. I felt my body being lifted up and everything went completely dark as Phil's voice, telling me over and over it was going to be okay, faded into nothingness. 

I awoke in a nurses room, my head bandaged. Memories slowly faded back into my mind, painful ones, and then Phil. He must've carried me here, wow he was strong... or maybe I was just light due to the lack of muscles. 
"Where... where is he?" I questioned with a croaky voice. I quickly surveyed the room but me and the old nurse were the only two here. 
"who?" The nurse furrowed her brows, I was getting annoyed at her. How could she forget Phil! I had never been so disapointed not to see anyone, I thought he would've at least  "Oh, you mean that boy who was in here earlier?" My ears perked up as I heard her speaking "He told me to give you this" She seemed disinterested and just handed me the note before messing around in the cupboard at the end of the room. I held the note in my hand, slightly shaking and I could feel a blush beggining to form. I finally managed to open it: 

"Dan, 
Don't expect me to do this again. Im not your friend, sorry, I don't want to drag you down anymore.
Phil x"

The "x" at the end had been scribbled over. My heart sank slightly at what he had said, confusion was a strong emotion I felt too. How was he dragging me down? Maybe he was talking about the gay rumours (which are actually true but I'm not going to admit that to anyone anytime soon), or maybe he's on about something thats happened before? 
Either way I was planning on finding out... I just couldn't stay away.