Two Best Friends, Not Enough Love PART 2 Steve Rogers X Reader X Bucky Barnes

PART 2 MY MINIONS! Can I call you that? I think I will. BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT! You all should know where that comes from. EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH. Its not going to be as long as that first one hell no, but around 1000 words as usual. I have 3 requests for my Supernatural and I have a one that I started for my Blue Exorcist. SO MANY. Its a quote from West Collins! This one will be different that what you may have been thinking! So bare with me and I hope you enjoyed!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you choose Steve Rogers:

"Steve." You announced. The boys were both speechless, you started to get a little anxious, considering you were tapping your foot aggressively.

Finally Steve had the most lovable, kissable, adorable little smile on that you couldn't help but stare. His baby blues sparkled brilliantly as he stood up and wrapped you in a warm hug. You were so engulfed in the moment that you failed to realize the other man sigh and leave the room with a remorseful smile. Bucky mumbled something about another female coworker.

"Your finally all mine, I knew that you stay with me." Steve squeezed you even tighter and pulled your chin up to him. He leaned down and kissed you firmly on the lips. His arms traveled to your waist, your fingers combed through his soft, blonde hair.

The kiss lasted longer than both of you anticipated, so you pulled panting. You grinned and looked up at the Super Soldier.

"Didn't know a man out of his time could kiss like that." You teased. He just smiled and pressed his face against the side of your neck.

"Well I have such a beautiful girl to practice with. Why not take another test run?" He pressed his lips to your again, deeping the kiss even further. He picked you up and you instinctively wrapped your legs around his midsection. Holding you up was no problem considering he was THE Captain America.

You continued to make out with Captain America before things got a little hot and heavy. He began to take off your sweatshirt and tugged at the waist of your sweatpants. You had already taken off his shirt and placed sloppy kisses on his shoulders and neck. And one large hickey was on your neck as well. You two were already on the couch, blankets and pillows already on the ground. (AND I THREW IT ON THE GROUND!) But Steve being the little angel he was, stopped and decided that maybe since it was your first official relationship day, to take it easy.

"Fine, fine. But your shirt stays off." You giggled as he kissed your cheeks.

"Only if you give me a kiss." He pointed at his lips and grinned.

You shrugged and leaned down. He scooped you up before you could even get the chance to close your eyes and carried you around your house. Well, more like running at top speed and jumping over couches while you screamed.

"S-Steve! P-Put me down d-down this in-instant!" You shrieked as he hurdled another couch. He just laughed and ran up your stairs in two steps and into your bedroom.  He lightly tossed you on your bed and snuggled up next to you like a puppy.

"Happy now?" He asked, wrapping his arms around your waist.

"Of course, your with me. We should go on another date, you know?" You said out of the blue.

"Hmm, really? Like where?"

"I'm thinking right here, I have a TV, food, a nice bed, and you. perfect date to me!" You got up before he could grab you and ran downstairs an made popcorn. Grabbing two Cokes, your popcorn and the two Hellboys DVDs you owned, you flew up the stairs.