(Requested) Comfort - Dally

No one had ever seen Dallas Winston cry before. No one had ever seen him sitting on the floor with bloodshot eyes both from crying and from lack of sleep and empty bottles all around him. No, seeing Dallas cry just wasn't something that happened.
     But then everything happened and your world changed forever. Johnny killed a boy named Bob and then he saved a bunch of kids from a fire.
     And then Johnny died.
     If you think too much about him or the details surrounding his death, you start to lose it. So you don't.
     But here you are, standing in the doorway watching Dallas Winston fall apart.
     Slowly, you approach him. And he turns to look at you, "Get out," He says half heartedly. You don't say anything, just sink to your knees and hug him.
     "I loved him too," it's no more than a whisper but god is it hell to say it in past tense. You didn't expect anything. Usually, Dally would just accept your comfort with little reaction. After Johnnys death, he had grown especially distant. Instead, he grabbed your hand.
     With a broken smile on his face he said, "At least I've still got you."
     Moments later, you were pulling him up and driving him out to the field in which the rumble took place.
     The rumble you both won for Johnny.
     "Why did you bring me here?" He asks, but he hasn't let go of your hand quite yet.
     "I love you. And I loved him. And if we're gonna heal, we're gonna have to do this together. Okay?" He stared at you for a long moment before letting out a breath he didn't know he had been holding, "Okay."
     He screamed. That's the only way you could describe it. A scream out in to the void. And when you wrapped your arms around him, he thought that maybe it wouldn't be so bad forever. Because he had you. And that was all that mattered, that he had you. That you were there and you understood the pain in his chest.
     Together, you could heal.