Chapter 5 : Red Heads Of The School

That startled him. That really did. He looked at me and said, "Y-yeah?". I smiled at him, took out my free sized (a.k.a too large) rain coat and handed it too him. "Use it, it's too big for me anyway,". He didn't say anything, he just looked at the coat and

blinked.

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:••:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•

"What are you waiting for? Take it," I said. He looked at me and toom the coat. He wore it, it fits him perfectly.  "Well, I-I gotta go now. See ya," I said, after he finished buttoning coat. I was about to leave when he suddenly grabbed my hand. "W-wait," I heard him quietly said. I turned and saw him, his head looking down, his free hand scratching his head. I stared at my hand. Then, his eyes drifted off to my hand. His face went red and he quickly released my hand. O-oh, s-sorry," he said. " I-its nothing. It's okay," I said. " I-I just want to say..thank you," he said.

"Oh, it's nothing. Really," I said, giving him a warm smile. He returned it with a very shy smile. "W-well then..I-I guess um.. goodbye then," I said. "Okay. B-bye" he said. I smiled awkwardly at him, turned back and started walking back home. I sighed and thought, Life in Paris isn't that bad huh?" . When I reached my apartment, I closed the door and ran to the living room. I slumped down on the couch, tired, Suddenly Phixx appeared and she was smiling. "Ooo...someone found a new crush. This is some juicy stuff!" she said with a mischievious smile. I scoffed and said, "Hah! As if. He's just a friend. Besides, I'm not in the mood to have a crushy wushy this year,".

"Oh, well. Okay, then. But I won't be surprised if you two end up together someday!" the darned kwami said. " Us? Together? Never," was the last thing I said before I went to the kitchen to bake some cookies.

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:••:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

It has been a week since my first day here. I started to get a little closer with Phixx, some of my classmates and well....Nathanael too. He's been following me around ever since the day I give him the coat and when I asked what was he up to, he just said that he wanted to return the coat and befriend me. We got along pretty well, since we're both into artsy stuff. It's been so long since I've had an actual friend. I never had friends since my best friend left me in third grade for no reason. She started talking bad things about me to her new and popular friends, what makes it even worse is when we were stuck being in the same school until well, last month. I pretty much turned from a cheerful girl to what I am now ; a shy quiet girl during my years in that school.

I'm glad my parents decided to move me to Paris. Paris is a great town, and also comes with a great view too. I really liked it here. Though I would only let my cheerful side visible when I'm with my friends.

This morning, I ran into Nathanael as usual ( cause he sits literally next to me ). " Hey, did you finish the Science assignment?" he asked me. "Yeah, I did. Why?" I asked. "Well, I kinda need some help for some of the questions,"he said. "Oh, why won't you ask Marinette? She's the smartest in class, right?" I said. His face suddenly matched his hair and he said, "M-Marinette? I uh...don't t-think I can,". I nudged him, giving him a mischievous look. "Oh...someone has a crush.." I said quietly in a singsong tone, making him blush even more. "S-stop it," he said, scratching his head. I chuckled. "Alright fine, I'll help you ask her," I said while giving him a winning smile, I snatched his question paper and ran to Marinette. " W-what? No! Cherice!" he exclaimed. I stuck out my tongue at him.

"........"
"...?"
"........"

"Kay, thanks Marinette," I said, waving at her. I went back to Nathanael and he was red-faced. I gave him his question paper back and he looked at it. "M-Marinette's handwriting....." he said. I was trying my best to not laugh. "You're so evil!" he exclaimed and started chasing me. I ran quickly out of the classroom ( thank goodness it was still free time ) and sped off along the hallways. Some people was staring at me but I didn't care, as long as I escaped from the raging red head. Suddenly, the bell rung. I ran back to class, carefully though, I don't want to get caught again. When I entered the classroom, I saw him, but he looked like he was about to laugh. 'What's so funny?' I thought.

My Science assignment paper was on my desk, and when I looked at it...

Some of the pages had his artistic scribbles.

I glanced at him and he bursted out laughing. Then, the whole class looked at him. "Oh, s-sorry," he said. He laughed quietly when everyone was doing their own thing. "Okay, okay. You got your revenge on me. I won't do it again, sheesh," I said. Then, I giggled, then I laughed just like him. We went through the morning classes, had lunch together and went through some more classes and finally school ended. "Hey, Cherice," he said as I walked towards the exit. " Yeah?" I replied. "Wanna hang out at my house? I got some art supplies that I think will make you jealous," he said while smirking. So basically I had this thing with art supplies. I am...... just obsessed with them. "Oh come on. We both know that your art supplies always makes me jealous. But, yeah sure," I said.

" Great! Lets go!"he said.

END OF CHAPTER 5

(A/N This chapter is a bit shorter for the sake of Chapter 6 :3 )