Chapter 26: Alone

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:••:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:
'Phixx appeared, and she smiled at me. I knew what that smile meant. And for the first time that day, I smiled back. I looked out at the window and saw that Paris is in grave danger. Phixx and I exchange looks.

It's time to heat things up with a little blaze of fire.'
•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:••:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:
I transformed into Blaze and got out. And I was glad I did, because Paris was almost destroyed. "Oh, shoot. Who's the akumatized person?" I asked myself. I looked around and caught a glimpse of Chat's tail. "Aha! Found you, lil' kitty!" I flew towards Chat, and I landed next to him. "Wargh! Whoa, Blaze! You scared me to death!" he exclaimed. "Sorry. Where's Ladybug?" I asked. "I don't know. We split up to find the akumatized guy, girl we're not sure. Where have you been, by the way?" he asked. "Um, I was going on a secret mission. Which of course I won't tell what," I said.

"Watch out!" he shouted. I whipped around and dodged a fireball. "Huh? The same villain again?" I said. "No, I don't think so. Where the heck is that person?" As soon as he said that, a girl with a black ballgown appeared behind him and hit him with her staff. "Over here!" she giggled. Chat Noir was thrown to the side, and I was surprised with how strong the staff is. "Chat!" I rushed to his aid, trying my best to dodge every single blast that the girl shot. "Haha! No one can defeat Power Queen! Take this!" she blasted quite a huge purple ball that went straight at me as fast as lightning. "What the?" the ball hit me and I was thrown backwards, causing me to fall off the roof I was on.

"Blaze!" I heard a familiar voice call out. It was Ladybug. "Are you okay?" she asked. "I'm fine, She's so powerful, I don't even know what her powers are!" I exclaimed as I got up to my feet. I went back to the roof with Ladybug and saw that there was no one. "Oh, no. She's gone and she took Chat too!" I said. "We have to find her," Ladybug said. I nodded. We went all around Paris, but it was chaos. Buildings started to crumble and people was caged inside a small ball. We tried to get some people out, but the ball made us blown backwards to the air as soon as we touched it. "How is she doing all this?" Ladybug said. I shook my head.

"There!" I spotted them at the Eiffel Tower, Chat was trying to dodge her blasts. We went there as fast as we can. "Oh, look who's back to save the little cat. Well you're too late!" she said as she caged Chat inside the same little ball. "Chat!" Ladybug and I shouted. "HAHAHAHAHHA!" Power Queen laughed hysterically. "Why are you doing this, Power Queen? What are you trying to achieve?" I asked. "Well, power, of course! I want to take over the world and I can never do that unless I get your miraculouses!" she ran towards us and shooted blasts at us. And it was strange. Her blasts were different types of blasts. Fireballs, gooey stuff, lightning, and more..as if she has all the powers of all the akumatized people before!

"Ladybug! We might need some luck now!" I said. "Right! Lucky Cha-" she was about to use her special power when suddenly one of the blasts got her. "Ladybug!" Chat and I shouted and I barelled towards her. She wasn't moving, she was just lying there on the ground. "Hahahaha! Unfortunately, your luck has run out! That was the paralyzing spell, she won't respond to anything for sure!"Power Queen exclaimed as she went towards Chat. "Chat! Watch out!" I ran towards Power Queen, only to get blasted and blown back to where Ladybug is. "Come here, little kitty! Don't worry, I'll just take your ring, I won't hurt you!" she said. "No! Chat!" "Stand back!" I dodged her blast and ran towards her, faster than ever.

"Oh, you just won't give up now don't you!" her hand glowed and a couple of vines caught my arm and my legs. I struggled with the vines, but they violently wrapped themselves over my body. Power Queen smirked and she went towards me. "What...are you?" I said. "Just someone who wants everyone to bow before her! Evil is exciting, you can do anything you want. You can get everything you want. And now, I only have one shot of this power because Hawk Moth couldn't give me more...and it's the ability to look at your memories. Hawk Moth told me that I can't touch your miraculous, you'll have to give it... willingly. So..l have the perfect plan in mind to get what he wants..." she said. Then she put her hands on my head and then she smiled.

"Cherice Revere....my very...very good friend," she said with a smirk. "I'm surprised that you didn't recognise me, your best friend..." My eyes widen. "L-Laura?!" She just smiled and went back to Chat. I struggled again with the vines, "No! Laura! Why are you doing this! Haven't you had enough destroying my life?! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO DESTROY OTHER PEOPLE'S LIFE? THEY HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU!" I shouted. "Chat! No! Don't! Laura! THIS IS WRONG! STOP IT!" I yelled again but she just went towards Chat. Chat was desperately trying to get out of the ball, but the ball was too strong.

Laura's hand reached out into the ball, and she got into it, the ball was expanding and it made room for the both of them. Chat tried to keep her from getting near him but she caught his head and slammed it to the ball, making him unconcious. "No, no, please, Laura! Don't!" I couldn't do anything, she took the ring from Chat and he detransformed, revealing my classmate, Adrien behind the mask. Without hesitation, I yelled," Holocaust Flame!" and touched the vines. It burned to ashes and I marched towards Laura, slamming her to one of the Eiffel Tower's steel structure. " Get off me!" she yelled. "No, you've done enough!" I shot back. I tried to look where the akuma might be but I couldn't think of anything.

She pushed me backwards and I tried to punch her, but she dodged. I jumped on her and tried to yank her necklace from the neck. I did it, but when I stepped on it, no akuma came out. She laughed and shot another blast. I dodged it and ran towards her again. I caught her shoulder and slammed her against the Eiffel Tower steel again. I caught her staff at her back and snapped it in half, but again, no akuma appeared. I looked back at her and she was angry. "You've gone too far now, Cherice!" she yelled and her hand glowed. "Give me your miraculous....or else!" "Over my dead body!" I yelled back. "Are you sure?" she smirked and her hand glowed even brighter.

"Or do you want me to step over his?"

I froze. I knew what she meant. I whipped around and saw each Parisian trapped in a ball, unconcious. Suddenly, a ball went towards us and I saw a familiar figure inside it. "You can't save three person all alone, Cherice. You know that..." she said as the ball went past me and stopped right next to her. "So, the miraculous....or...they all die," Laura said. I looked around, tears started forming in my eyes. I fell to my knees, I didn't know what to do. She went past me and I looked at her, only to see her take Ladybug's miraculous. And yet again it revealed another one of my classmate, Marinette.

"You're alone, Cherice! I win... now... the miraculous! Or I'll make the balls disappear and let them all fall to their death! And these three, I'll kill them my own way..." she said. "Laura, please. It's all wrong. You're not suppose to do this. This is too..." I trailed off. "Too much for you? Puh-leese!" she said. "What did I ever do to you?" I said.

"Isn't it obvious? Everybody loved you! The teachers love you, your parents love you, everyone loves you! We have always done projects together and have you ever noticed that the teachers will praise you MORE than me?!"

"But, I lost everything! You got everything you wanted and why are you still trying to ruin my life!"

"Cause I know I won't be happy as long as YOU live! Your presence always ruins my day knowing that you'll be better than me! And now that I found out you have powers, I WANT TO BE MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU! I WANT TO BE BETTER AT EVERYTHING THAN YOU!"

"That makes no sense, Laura!"

"Oh, yes it does. It makes perfect sense, Cherice!"

"You're power crazy! This is wrong, Laura! Killing people is not how you get respect from people!"

"Oh please. What do you understand about what I want?"

"Laura, stop this! Please!"

"I've had enough of this chit chat!"

She marched towards me and blasted a powerful blasts that made me hit the steel wall. I collapse on the ground. The miraculous, Cherice...then everything would be perfect in your little world." she said. Tears fell down to my cheeks like a waterfall.
'No, please. I can't do this all alone...'

Ladybug
Chat Noir
Nath
My home...

END OF CHAPTER 26