Chapter 12 : Closed and Locked

"I was literally running inside my own room just to get ready quickly. By the time I finished, it was 4.59 P.M.

One
Two
Three"

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:••:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•
I heard someone knocking on the door. I was sure it was Nathanael, so I opened the door and saw him. I smiled at him and said, " I thought I was going to come over..?". He smirked and replied cheekily, " Well, I wouldn't be a true gentleman if I let you do that, eh?". I rolled my eyes and went outside. After locking the door, we walked to the gallery side by side,making ridiculous jokes with each other along the way. We walked and walked until there it was, a colossal and exquisite building that made me widen my eyes in surprise. It was amazing.

"Like it?"

I looked at him. Speechless, I just nodded with enthusiasm and looked back at the building in awe. I couldn't help but stare until Nathanael nudged me. "Um, you wanna go in or not?" he asked. I snapped back into reality and nodded, grinning like a Cheshire Cat. He just smirked and signaled me to follow him. We went inside, and I couldn't believe the sight that met my eyes. It was so marvelous. Pieces of fine art were everywhere. A masterpiece! A true masterpiece!

I wanted to jump full of joy, but I stopped myself from doing it since we're in public and I didn't want to embarass myself and Nathanael. We walked along the gallery and at one point, I grabbed Nathanael's arm and forced him to follow me to take a look at an amazing work of art by Claude Monet. "Whoa there, slow down!" he said. "I can't ! It's Claude Monet, Nath! It's him! And it's his amazing masterpiece right here," I was a little too excited so I kinda squeezed his hand hard. Like, real hard. I heard him whimpering in pain as I squeezed his hand. I looked at him, grinned awkwardly and released his hand. "Ahaha...um...sorry," I said. "It's okay, it doesn't really hurt,"he said. I rolled my eyes and said, "I'm not deaf you know? I heard you whimper in pain,".

He just grinned awkwardly with no response.

We spent the rest of the evening in the art gallery, staring in awe one after another masterpiece.

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:••:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•

"Hey, Nath?"
"Yeah?"
"Where's the bathroom?"
"Oh, it's right over there."
"Okay, I'll be right back!"

I went to the direction Nath told me. The hallway to the bathroom was hollow and silent for some odd reason. I started to feel uncomfortable. But then I was relieved when I heard footsteps behind me and I knew I wasn't alone. I looked back and saw a man with a black mask and an eyepatch behind me going for the men's toilet. I thought it was strange to wear that kind of outfit, but I just brushed it off. I went into the women's toilet and did..well, whatever people do in the toilet. When I went back to the hallways, it was empty like before,

and the door that lead back to the gallery was closed.

I wanted to open the door, but then I realized in horror that

it was locked.

I started to panic, sweat started to form on my forehead. Suddenly my ear caught a sound from behind me. It was a laugh from a man. Wait, not a man.

more than one man.

A strong hand suddenly grabbed my waist, a few other hands joined in to hold on to my legs and arms. I kicked as hard as I can, but I was too feeble. I wanted to shout but a hand came out of the blue, covering both my nose and mouth with a cloth that I was sure they had put chloroform on it since I was getting sleepy. A man went in front of me and lowered his mask. I recognised the man, and he was the man who went into the men's toilet earlier. With a smirk, he put his index finger out and said,

"Shush".

And then everything turned black.

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:••:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•
I woke up feeling lightheaded and I couldn't open my eyes because it was somehow too heavy. Suddenly, a hand stroked my cheek. "You can open your eyes now, we're not gonna hurt you," a man said. I tried my best to open my eyes, but I couldn't. "Maybe she wants a little kiss from her prince just like Sleeping Beauty!" another man piped up and the others laugh. " Good idea..."

I felt heavy breathing on my nose, and then a finger slowly stroke my lips. And the breathing got closer and louder and I could feel it even more.

  Immediately, I went into total shock and opened my eyes. "No!" I shouted and shook my head, frightened. I was tied to a chair with a few belts. Two to tie my hands, two for my legs and one for my waist. The men laughed. " Finally, it took you long enough" one of the men said. "What...are you going to do to..me?" I asked quitely while stammering. "Oh, nothing really," a man with an eyepatch said. I gulped.

"We're using you as a bait for those silly little teenagers, Ladybug and Chat Noir. I'm Electrosis, I can wield electricity and that's why you must obey me. Or..." he grinned "I'll give you a little zap". My eyes widened as I heard him say that. I wanted to cry, to get out of here, I don't want Ladybug and Chat Noir to get hurt because of me. I didn't realize that tears started to form in my eyes and fell down to my cheeks. "Awe, don't be scared, like we said, we won't hurt you. As long as you do what our leader says," the other men said. I'm guessing the man with an eyepatch was their leader since the others were just like robots, only piped up to say a few things and then stared blankly at me.

"Now, let's begin. I'll show you what I can do. I, can connect the camera to every single television in Paris.," he said. I watched as he went zapping here and there, and suddenly in the television in front of me which was next to the camera, showed me all tied up, looking frightened. "Ladybug....Chat Noir.." he called out in a singsong tone. He went behind me and pushed my chair forwards, making me even clearer to see in the television. "I'm here, at the 34th apartment, 1st floor in (A weird french word I didn't quite catch it) Hotel. Be here at 3 sharp, or...." he pointed at me " Say bye-bye to your little newcomer,".

I gulped in horror as the television went off. I heard him laughing like a maniac behind me. Both of his hand squeezed my shoulder hard, making me more uncomfortable than I already was.

And I feared what he might do to me next.