Chapter 25 : Blaze

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:••:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:
'My vision started to get blurry and the last things I heard was Laura saying, "We've been friends forever, Cherice. And I know you have a little weak spot on the head ever since I pushed you off the stairs a few years ago..".

Then I blacked out.'
•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:••:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:

[WARNING : THERE ARE SCENES OF SELF-HARM IN THIS CHAPTER]

I woke up in an empty room. 'Ugh, not again..' I thought. But this time, there were no windows. There was just a door. The room was literally nothing other than that. My satchel was gone, taken away again once more. My head hurts, and I couldn't remember what happened.

Suddenly, I remembered. "No,Nathanael....How long was I out?" I glanced at my watch. To my horror, it was 3P.M. and I had been out the whole day yesterday.
My phone is in my satchel and so is Phixx. I can't transform. I got up and slammed my body against the door. I did that a couple of times but the door still wouldn't budge. Finally, I sank down to my knees, tears started forming in my eyes.

It's hopeless. But I need to get out of here. I just have to. Nathanael will get akumatized again, I'm sure of it. He's someone who can't control his anger or sadness very well, so he will become an easy prey for Hawk Moth. . Suddenly, I heard a loud bang outside. My eyes widen. I need to get out fast! Either Nathanael or someone else has been akumatized,I'm sure of it. How else to explain the loud bang? I slammed against the door again and again, not stopping.

My body feels numb but I kept on. All of the sudden, a bright light filled the room. I stopped. I looked around and found out that the light was coming from my cuff ( a/n I'm sorry for I keep saying bangle before this instead of cuff. I thought these two were the same but it's not. I'm sorry). "What the?" I said.

Then the door burned into ashes and disappeared.

"Whoa, what?" I said. I went out of the room and realized I was still in Adam's house. I saw my satchel on a coffee table at the living room and grabbed it. I looked around, then suddenly someone grabbed my arm. I yelped and whipped around to see Adam. He was grinning at me and said, "Where do you think you're going?" . " Let go!" I yelled. Suddenly, Adam screamed in pain and he let go of my hand. His palm were a brilliant red. Without wasting any time ( and not caring about what happened) I ran out the door. It was unlocked to my relief and I ran straight to Nathanael's house.

Along the way, I realized that Adam was holding onto my hand that has my cuff. It was weird but I didn't care. He deserved the pain anyway. I sling my bag over my shoulder and Phixx peeked out of it. I gave her a weak smile. I reached Nathanael's house and literally knocked the heck out of that door. "Nathanael? Nath! Open the door please! I need to tell you something!" I said.

There was no answer. I turned the doorknob and was surprised that it was unlocked. I got in and looked around. There was no sight of Nathanael. "Nath?" I called out. I went to his bedroom but there was no one there. Suddenly, I heard scratching coming from the art room. I ran straight to it. I busted the door open and I saw Nathanael. And... the rest of the art room. I gasped.

Papers were everywhere. Drawings were ripped, pens and pencils were broken in half. Pieces of torn paper were on the floor. And right at the back of the room was Nathanael facing the large corkboard in his room scratching words like, 'Freak' in capital letters with a.....