Feeling #20

Be careful with childrens who always abide by their parents' wishes.

Be careful with people who always say they are sorry after saying they are mad or expresing their anger or discomfort. Maybe they are really sorry. Maybe they don't mean it. Maybe deep down they secretly think they don't deserve to feel such things and end up resenting themself for it while they still can't firgue out how and why they are feeling what they are feeling.

Be careful with people who always try to understand people feelings. They may come from the place of care, but they may use it as well to justify what others have been doing to them and to tell themself that they could just take it as it is. It is their place to know and understand and let them happen.

Be careful with people who do not know how to set boundaries. Who do not know how to set limits and stand up for themself. Be careful with people who always lay themself flat in the ground for others happiness and convenience. Be careful with people who always sacrifice themself for nothing, and would set themself on fire just to keep others warm. Be careful of people who are always there for you. Who never waives to listen to your problems and thoughts. Be careful of people who don't say a thing but is silently screaming. Be careful of people who you are hurting without you knowing.

Be careful of you hurting yourself without you knowing. Or maybe you know but for some reason, you let it happen.

Be careful of your own heart. Be careful of yourself.

Please be careful of me.