Bio\Back story

Name:Zaxus

Height: 5'10"

Age: 19

Hair color: Grey- Hair style: similar to Zexion's but shorter and spikier 

Eye color: Bright red

Clothes:

Weapons:

Weapons:

Dark desire( The black one) And Hollow seeker(the white one)

Personality: calm,quiet,strategic.

Abilities/strengths: Specializes in the use of darkness and can command lesser nobodies such as dusks.

Aura color: N/A

Semblance: N/A

Weaknesses: Light magic, fire magic

Dislikes: lies, heartless,being called inhuman.

Goal: To keep the world safe from heartless

BACKSTORY:

Zaxus was once the original keyblade wielder of organization 13, but after about a month he began to question his reason for working with the organization. He had no reason to be with them since he did not desire a heart. Once the organization found out about this they began to try to find a solution to keep him there since they needed a keyblade wielder to bring forth kingdom hearts. However, a solution to the problem soon arrived after; their new member Roxas.

So while Zaxus was out on a mission, Axel had been sent out to dispose of him. Zaxus had caught wind of this however and had used a dark corridor to transport himself to a world where they would never find him. Remnant.

End of backstory and bio.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A.N. Now with that done with we can begin a new story that hopefully i have more fun making. Hope you all are having a good day and ill see you in chapter one.