A Nobody's Tiring Vacation

A.N.: Once again, I'm feeling a little stupid for having to make another edit to the bio, but I'm talking about this one because after thinking about it, I never really explained an important factor of the story. So I went and made a bio edit, and that edit was including two stats that confirm that Zaxus has zero aura or semblance due to his otherworldly and Nobody status. For the most part he is meant to be durable and resilient, but many attacks can cause wounds and can be lethal if he gets into the wrong situation. Yes I have mentioned that he has a fake semblance to cover for his dark powers and magic, but I just felt like I needed to address this in case there was any confusion. For now, he'll just react to damage the same as everyone else in kingdom hearts does, painfully, but somehow not sliced and shot and burned into pieces, and if he gets into a fight where aura levels are present, he will have a false aura reading. Also due to plot reasons, there are going to be quite a few chapters that happen in between RWBY episodes as to add more to the story and actually show some more of what Zaxus does in his personal time. Well with that said, lets move on from that, and continue the story.

---------------

Location:_Beacon_Academy---------

Time:_Sunday_12:00_P.m.---------

-----------------

Zaxus Pov

Message from Ozpin: "Zaxus. Due to your continuous work and effort you put into the many missions I've given you, to the point where you even drop personal affairs to immediately respond to them, I've realized that you barely make any time for yourself. I understand that you have seemingly no issues with this given what your job is, but I feel that it would be wrong for you to do all this without some time away from work. Not to mention the current status of your living quarters due to Miss Xiao Long's little... misunderstanding with you.  So, I've decided that starting today you will have a week of vacation time to spend as you see fit, meaning you will not receive any missions in that time. I understand if you think that it isn't necessary for you to even be on vacation due to your current state of being, but I myself feel that it still is something you deserve and require. You can't spend your whole life fighting the forces of darkness, even if you feel like you can. Please try to enjoy yourself for the time given to you, that is all I ask. - Ozpin"

That was the message I had been staring at for the last minute. The reason for that was because I was trying to figure out what to even do at the moment. Normally I would spend my days training, going out on missions, attending certain classes, and taking care of any trouble around the school as needed. And when I was bored of all of that, I would sit in my room and read or play my guitar. The issue with that is that two days ago right after another run in with Roman, Yang's bike had been completely scratched up by Neo. But she was unaware of that, which led to her assuming it was me, and she ended up trying to rip me apart while destroying my room in the process. She almost destroyed my guitar, but I barely managed to save it before she destroyed it in her attempt to try and punch me. Once I managed to actually talk some sense into her, she then realized what happened and had immediately calmed down and started apologizing. She offered to help with some of the pay and repairs, and even though I said it was a misunderstanding and she didn't need to, she wouldn't take no for an answer, so now she's assisting with that. So having a whole week free from work was something that I wasn't expecting, but if it meant I had more time to spend relaxing and re-energizing myself, I guess I couldn't complain, not to mention I needed my room to be repaired. This also meant that I might get some more time to interact and hang out with Pyrrha, giving me a chance to see if I'm right about her heart. I know that she almost always go up onto the rooftop at the top of the school every night to train Jaune, so maybe if I can integrate myself into their training sessions I can actually accomplish my goal.