Battle of nothingness...

( "Talking" 'thinking' ;whispering; A Nobody Or Dark Entity Speaking )

Zaxus Pov

--------------

Location:_Beacon_Academy-----

Time:_One_week_before_2nd_semester-----

--------------

Darkness......

Darkness all around me.........

I was dreaming again, floating in the dark abyss of sleep...

Then...Light made its way into my eyes, and I felt something familiar......a memory I had hidden away.

I was standing in a dry and desolate place. A place where war was waged long ago....at least, that's what my old master told me. I was younger back then, maybe ten to twelve?.....It was such a long time ago,I could barely remember. The dirt around me was being carried by the wind, creating small dust storms that made it painful to keep your eyes open. 

Young Zaxus:"Master, what are we doing here?"

I looked up to my master, who was standing on a tall rock not too far away. He was the one who gave me my blades, and taught me what I know.

???:"We are here to see you prove your worth, and show that you are powerful enough to stand beside me and help me in my journey."

He had his hands behind his back, and his watchful, brown eyes looking down at me expectantly. He reached out with his right hand and twitched his fingers. I heard a noise, and looked around me to see puddles of darkness appearing around me. I summoned Dark Desire and Hollow Seeker to my right and left hands, fear beginning to take hold in me.

Young Zaxus:"Master!"

???:"What is it you are so afraid of my boy? Are you truly that frightened of the darkness. Darkness that I trained you to use to perfection?"

Soon, neo shadows began to crawl out of the dark puddles, and soon I was surrounded by so many of them.

???:"If that is the case, then use that fear. Hone and sharpen it into a dark anger. Let the Hate and Rage fuel your resolve, Let It Empower You!"

The neo shadows began to close in around me, but I felt a burning within. My fear turned to hate and rage, and I felt the darkness filling me with power.

Young Zaxus:"Grrrr......GrrRRRAAAAAAHHH!"

I unleashed the darkness within, and charged at the still growing army of heartless. Every swing I made destroyed several heartless, my movements felt primal, unnatural. I lunged at a group of heartless and slammed my keyblades on the ground, causing a dark explosion that sent all the heartless around me flying.

???:"Good! GOOD! Let the darkness within you take over, let the flames of hatred consume your heart and burn away your fear! Let it strengthen you!"

I continued to hack and slash at the seemingly endless amount of heartless, letting the darkness within me rage ever onward. I continued my dark assault, my swings sending out dark waves that sliced apart the heartless in droves. I could feel the power flowing through me, the darkness overflowing in me.