Nice field trip, deathly visions.

("speaking" 'thinking' ;whispering;A Nobody Or Dark Entity Speaking)

Zaxus Pov

I woke up from my alarm going off on my scroll, making me groan as I was still tired and sore from the fight a week ago. I slowly got up and shut off my alarm. As I shut it off, I noticed a message from Ozpin saying I should go on the field trip today to make sure no heartless appear during the event.

Zaxus:"...Babysitting the kids huh?...*Sigh*... maybe I can sleep in a tree or something."

I got up out of bed and went to the shower, quickly rinsing off and putting my black coat on and pulling the hood up. I looked outside my window to see the sun was up and shining brightly. I walked outside my dorm room and looked down both ways of the hall, and as I did, I heard shuffling from inside the rooms next to mine.

Zaxus:"Guess they're getting ready."

I then made a dark corridor to the front of the academy. As I walked out of it, I then heard a noise and looked behind me too see Glynda leading teams RWBY, JNPR, and CRDL in my direction. I then turned back around and saw three bullheads waiting to take off. 

Glynda:"So I take it you're coming with us?"

Zaxus:"Ozpin said it would be best for me to go...besides, got nothing better to to."

Glynda: She turned to face the three teams. "Okay, now everyone please enter the bullheads and make sure you have everything you need."

I turned away from the crowd and entered the middle bullhead and leaned against the wall. I looked at the cockpit to see the pilot was getting ready. As I turned back, I saw team JNPR entering the bullhead, with Jaune looking slightly nervous at the thought of being in the same bullhead with me. The others didn't notice me at first, but they soon realized what Jaune was staring at and finally looked at me. 

 Zaxus:" Well, looks like your stuck with me for a bit. Try not to get sick on the way over."

Jaune all of a sudden looked slightly guilty, and Nora gave a quick chuckle.

Pyrrha:"I guess we are."

We then felt the bullhead go upwards, and we were soon on our way.

Pyrrha:"Oh and before I forget, Velvet says thank you for what you did yesterday."

Zaxus:"Velvet?...she's the rabbit faunus right?"

She nodded her head.

Zaxus:"Well, next time you see her, tell her I was happy to help."

...........

Pyrrha:..."Do you mind if I ask you something."

Zaxus:"Uh, yeah go ahead."

Pyrrha:"I'm sorry if this bothers you but, why do you always have your hood up?

Zaxus:"..........Its a personal reason."

Pyrrha:"Oh...well I'm sorry for asking."

Zaxus:"You don't have to be sorry...I get asked that a lot."

It was a mostly quiet trip over to the Foreverfall forest, no one really spoke aloud, only in hushed whispers. The only one who didn't seem disturbed by my presence was Pyrrha, but I wasn't really surprised by this. If I remembered correctly, she was a famous warrior, who had many more victories than she did losses, so I guess to her there really wasn't a reason to fear me. I looked up from the floor when I noticed that the bullhead was slowing down and we were going towards the ground.