The Symbol that binds us

("speaking" 'thinking' :whispering; A Nobody Or Dark Entity Speaking )

Zaxus Pov

I awoke to the sunlight shining through my window on my face...or at least that's what I would've said if it wasn't for the fact that I was woken up by the sound of a whistle two rooms away. I looked at the time to see it was seven in the morning.

Zaxus:"No use going back to sleep."

I got up and walked to the bathroom to shower and get dressed. After getting my cloak back on I went to the cafeteria to grab some breakfast while everyone was still waking up. I grabbed some bacon and scrambled eggs and sat down at a table. While I was eating I got a message from Ozpin of all people.

Zaxus:" I wonder what he could want."

As I opened the message on my scroll it read out as this.

Ozpin-

"Zaxus, I would like for to explain the concept of nobodies to the class In Port's class. Reason being is that I feel the students should know how to deal with these enemies. I understand that this is already exposing a lot more than I would like, but the world has to know about them and the heartless at some point."

Zaxus:"Great...another task."

After quickly finishing my meal, I started heading towards Professor Port's classroom. I walked into the room to see Port currently wiping off his desk to make it look more neat. I started walking over to the wall, but Port became aware of my presence.

P.Port:"Ah Zaxus, what brings you here this early?"

Zaxus:"Ozpin requested that I attended this class so I could teach the students about nobodies. He said it would be best to show them how to fight them."

P.Port:"Is that so. Well Once the students arrive I shall step aside and let you share your knowledge."

I leaned on the wall giving him a nod before putting my hood up. A few minutes passed and some students were starting to arrive. It was all pretty quiet, until team RWBY almost broke the door down in their rush to get here making Port jump in his seat and almost grab his axe off the wall.

Zaxus:*sigh*"Could you not try to give us all a heart attack on the first day of school?" 

RWBY:"Sorry!"

They all sat down and the rest of the students came into the room. Once they were all seated Port came forward from his desk and began speaking.

Port:"Ahem, while normally this class would be dedicated to the study of grimm, Professor Ozpin has requested that our guest Zaxus should teach something that I think you will all find...Interesting."

He took a step back and gestured for me to start speaking, so I stopped leaning on the wall and took some steps forward. As I did though I noticed Yang staring at me in that way again.

Zaxus:"Before we begin, I would prefer it if you weren't having disturbing thoughts while staring at me in class Miss Yang." As soon as I said this almost everyone in the classroom gave her a look and she turned away, her face a little pink. 

Zaxus:"Now then, what do you think i'm referring to when I say nobody."

Everyone except Blake and Yang gave me confused looks.

Zaxus:"What I'm referring to are these." I Snapped my fingers and a flash of white appeared on the ground in front of me, before a dusk jumped out of it shocking the whole class and Port.

Zaxus:"Settle down, there is no danger...yet. This is a nobody, a dusk to be specific, the most common version." Everyone began looking at the dusk, some in curiosity, some with fear. "Nobodies are much different than grimm, main difference being is that they are intelligent and have a hierarchy. They are able to plan and scheme, and are very dangerous beings of darkness." I snapped my fingers again and two more white flashes appeared summoning a creeper and a small twilight thorn. "They come in many shapes and sizes, but there is one thing they all have in common." I opened my hand and showed them a magical image of the symbol...my symbol.