A new task and a change of pace.

("talking" 'thinking' ;whispering; A Nobody Or Dark Entity Speaking )

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I stepped out of the dark corridor and into Beacon Academy. I had appeared in Ozpin's office like I usually did as it was the safest place to do it as to not get seen. The reason for this is because even if I've been here awhile (6 months to be exact) no one except the teachers and a select few knew about me.

Ozpin:"Ah glad to see you here." I turned around and saw him in his chair sipping his coffee.

Zaxus:"Anything from Yensid?" He shook his head in response.

Ozpin:"Nothing so far." He took another sip of his seemingly unlimited amount of coffee before speaking again."So, what did you think of miss Blake and Yang?"

Zaxus:"They seem strong enough. They were able to destroy my nobodies after all." As I said this I was currently deciding whether or not I should mention my encounter with Xigbar.

Ozpin:"By the way, I want you to be on stage with me when I announce the teams, I have a surprise for you as well as the students."

Zaxus:'I wonder what he wants'..."If that is what you wish" I gave him a respectful bow before summoning a dark corridor to my dorm, which was on the least populated side of the academy. "I'll be waiting for your call."

I then walked through the corridor and appeared in my dorm, the portal closing behind me. I sat down on my bed and removed my hood, today was a long day of hunting. I laid down on my bed deciding to get some rest before I go on stage with Ozpin. As I closed my Eyes, I began to think about What Xigbar said...and what would happen if I refused.

------------Time skip-----------------

Ozpin finally called for me and I opened a dark corridor to the room where the team listing would be held. I walked out of the dark corridor into a shadowy corner to make my presence not known. I saw Ozpin getting ready behind the stage so I teleported over to him.

Zaxus:"So, whats the reason for me being on stage with you."

Ozpin:"While I'm still a little unsure on whether or not this will help as much as I hope, I wish to make your existence known." He put on his glasses and continued speaking."The reason being that I don't want to keep you a secret only for a student to see you and have people lose trust in me, not to mention you'll be able to work without hiding from everyone so often."  

He did have a point, If people simply knew I existed and that I went on special missions then I could move around vale more freely, and Ozpin would still have their trust.

Zaxus:"I see you have good reason, but what will be my excuse for being here?"

Ozpin:"I've already thought of that. You will be acting as a sort of rule enforcer of the school as well as a teaching assistant. Basically you will attend certain classes throughout the day if you're not out hunting heartless or grimm and make sure that the rules are followed." 

Zaxus:"Seems easy enough."

Ozpin:"You won't have to worry about staying in one place either, you'll be able to wonder around the school and keep an eye on things."

I gave him a nod as he said this, it seemed like a good idea to me.

Zaxus:"I can agree with these terms."

Ozpin:"Good, now lets get on stage and announce the teams."

I nodded and we started to walk up onto the main stage in front of the crowd. As we walked up on stage I was immediately getting stared at, but I simply shrugged it off, it was to be expected. Ozpin began walking up to the mic and I stood beside with my hood still on, even if he said my name I still want my face to be hidden. Ozpin soon said that he would be announcing the teams and requested the first four to come on stage. I could sense the fear from them as they gave me nervous looks, so I looked back at them, and gave them a glare which caused one of them to gulp in fear.