A Fiery Encounter

After about ten minutes of me waiting team RWBY entered the library and started heading towards me. Unfortunately, Ozpin sent me a message on my scroll saying that there was a urgent mission that needed to be taken care of right as they sat down across the table. 

Yang:"So you mind telling me what that headache was about

Zaxus:"...I'm fine...just a little tired is all."

Weiss:"You don't sound very convincing."

Zaxus:"I'm fine really...besides, you should worry more about your studies than me."

 They seemed a little unconvinced so I changed the subject.

Zaxus:"You regretting trying to take me on?"

Yang:"Nope, But I'm still waiting for an answer about that date."

Zaxus:"What about me do you find so interesting that you plague me with that question?"

Yang:"Oh I don't know, maybe its the fact that your tall, dark, mysterious, and have a sexy voice to go along with it." She leaned over the table a bit. "Not to mention I still haven't seen your face yet."

To my relief, Yang was pulled away from me by Blake and Ruby, who looked like they were trying to pull away a starving animal from food.

 Weiss:"Anyway, I'm interested in those swords of yours, how did you make them materialize like that. And what about that dark wave you used to attack her."

Ruby:"And what about the teleporting!"

While this may have looked like a bad situation, but I already had a fake answer to keep my magic abilities a secret.

Zaxus:"That would be my semblance, Darkness Mastery."

They all gave a confused and curious look.

Zaxus:"It allows use to use dark powers such as teleportation, and can be used as an offensive ability."

Ruby:"Could I see your Swords?" Ruby had sparkles in her eyes as she said this, obviously excited.

Zaxus:"Uh, ok, sure." I wasn't exactly expecting this type of request, but I did as she asked and summoned dark desire to my right hand, showing them it up close.

Not five seconds after I summoned it, Ruby grabbed it from my hand and began examining it all over to see if there was anything special about it.

Zaxus:"Whats with her?"

Yang:"Sorry about that, she's a bit of a weapon geek and she gets really excited when looking at a new weapon."

Zaxus:"I noticed." I looked at her wondering why she had an interest in weapons.

Blake looked like she was going to ask me something, but she was interrupted when my scroll suddenly gave a ding as I got a message. I pulled it out of my pocket and saw that Ozpin had an urgent mission for me. There were heartless that had been spotted in the emerald forest that needed to be dealt with.

Zaxus:"Its a mission from Ozpin, says its urgent."

They all seemed to be a little upset at me saying this.

Zaxus:"I'm going to have to take care of this so, sorry but I have to go now."

Ruby:"So what's the mission?"

Zaxus:"Can't tell you."

I started walking away to the door and was getting ready to summon a dark corridor.

Ruby:"See ya later, and come back soon!"

Weiss:"Shh, we're in a library remember."

They started to quietly yell at each other in an argument while Blake face palmed and Yang waved me goodbye. I walked out the door and summoned a dark corridor to the front of the academy. I looked at the scroll again and saw coordinates to the mission location.