Hello again Ramona! (Part 2 to ch.13)

A/N: Yes. There's a part 2. Deal with it.

Ramona's P.O.V.
It's been 2 weeks since I moved next door to the Fullers. I already had a bedroom here whenever I wanted to stay with papa. It's really the best bedroom anyone could ever ask for. I mean, seriously. Frozen yoghurt whenever I want! Who wouldn't love that?!

Anyway let's get to the good part. So when people are in a relationship, they become pretty much inseparable! I never really thought that made sense until now.

I now have to spend most of my time at my house which is a total bummer because I actually start to miss Jackson. I know that sounds so cliché but he misses me too.
I know that because he comes through my window almost every night in the middle of the night.

I know. I know. Another cliché moment. But I swear it's not as cringe as it sounds. It's actually really sweet.

The first time he came was the weirdest. Well it would be. A random person creeping into your bedroom in the middle of the night, you'll get slightly scared.

*flashback*
I woke up to the sound of light tapping coming from my window. A little frightened, I crept over to the window and peered through the cracks of the curtains to see a shadow of a man.

But when I got a closer look at the face... it was just Jackson. Definitely nothing to be afraid of. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

I quickly unlatched the window and lifted it up. "Jackson?!" I whisper shouted. "What on earth are you doing here?! It's 2 o'clock in the morning!"

As he climbed through the window he said, "I just wanted to see my girlfriend. Is that a problem now?"

"Yes. I want sleep".

"Pleeeaaase can I stay? I'm bored".

Now he really was annoying me.

"No. And if you're bored, why don't you try sleeping? Just go to bed!" I said raising my voice slightly.

"Fine". He then did something I completely did not expect. He did go to bed. My bed! I just gave up at that point.

"Whatever". I climbed into bed not caring that he was in there with me because I was too tired to push him out.

*time skip*

"Ramona. Ramona? Wake up".
I woke up for the second time that morning to the most annoying noise in the world. Again... Jackson.

"I can't believe you slept over. Why did you sleepover anyway?" I ask, waking up more and more.

"I told you. I missed you. Keep up here". And with that he gave me a quick peck on the lips and wandered out of the window like it was a door.

"I will never understand that boy", I say to myself.
*flashback ended*

Since that day, Jackson has been in and out of my bedroom in the middle of the night many times. He's only spent the night a few times.

It's mainly just to make out with me in peace. I've grown to like it though. It's sneaky and secretive.

But right now I have to spend the day without him because he's off at Popko's house and I have dance practice at my house.

The thing is that my mom and papa are also out today for a 'date'. There wouldn't really be anything suspicious about that except that they'll be back tomorrow afternoon.

I don't even want to imagine what they're doing.

I was just about to grab the snacks for later when my phone pinged signalling a message.