I AM SO SORRY GUYS

Holy crap.... I just popped over to Wattpad, logged out of my second account, and typed in this username to see how my stories are doing.....

OMGOMGOMG

Guys, we reached 1k reads! Thank you all SO much.

Also....

You're probably kinda shocked. And ecstatic. Or perhaps passive, 'cause it's been so long that you deleted my stories from your library.

It's been a year. A YEAR. (Er, well, since June) Since I updated. I am SO sorry, I really am. I just kinda grew self-conscious of how many people were reading my book (at the time, 800) and decided it was crap so I logged off Wattpad and made a new account simply for story viewing. But when I re-logged in and read over the last few chapters of my book... I liked it. The first chapters WERE crap, I'll admit. But it is my first novel, and I'm proud of it.

After almost a year of being passive and boring, I've decided to continue posting stuff.

Before you get too excited ('cause I'm sure y'all are bouncing out of y'all's seats ;) I AM another year older, and another year means another ton of homework. So I'll do my best, but it'll end up being one or two updates a week. Don't worry though, they'll be a good ten pages AT LEAST.

So anyway, this was to apologize and promise a new update every now and then. The first one will be up in the next three days.

Thank y'all for reading.

With Extreme Love and Good Wishes,

TheCubedCat

(Me:)

P.S. Hey, it's me from the future. The update may take longer than planned 'cause I forgot the storyline so I'm going to have to reread the whole thing from the beginning 0 0 plus I'm going to spend time editing it. xxxxx                                                                                        ------

Please comment for a dedication!