Forty Four/Beautiful Union

Medina

"Guy's  I'm so nervous..Oh my God I think I'm going to th...."

"Medina listen to me..What is there to be nervous about..Come on baby girl..It's Jake..the boy you have been in love with all your life". Natasha puts her arm around me and gives me a side hug.

"I don't know ...I'm just scared that I will not live up to his expectations..I mean you guys are the only one who know that I've never been intimate with anyone..not even Qumar" I take deep breaths to calm my nerves.

"Medina darling..How do you think Jake feels? He has been waiting for this moment just the same as you have."Kelly bends down and takes my hand in hers to comfort me.

"Yes..but your brother knows what he's doing..you know he's always been popular with the opposite sex..they bloody throw themselves at him". I reply, nostrils flaring.

Kelly gives out a laugh. When I give her an unamused look she continues laughing.

"Kelly!!..Pull yourself together!..my sister is not in the mood for laughter." Sarina nudges Kelly to stop..trying her best not to join in.

"I'm sorry ..it's just so funny that Medina is worrying about other girls when Jakey has only had eyes for her all this time." Kelly giggles at me.

"Yes well that doesn't stop the girls and your brother is such a big flirt..I hate imagining him with women that were there before me". I blink back tears of feeling inadequate.

"Medina ..listen to me...Jake has never..I repeat never been intimate with anyone..that man has always wanted you and only you." Kelly replied softly, squeezing my hand again.

"You mean he's a virgin?". I ask, shocked at this revelation.

Sugar and fudge...my heart flutters and the butterflies erupts inside me.

"My..my..well I'll be damned..Jakey boy has never done the deed." Natasha scoffs."Wait till I see him and congratulate him for being the only man who has the balls for not following the crowd" Natasha shakes her head in wonder.

"Why Thank You Tasha darling..I've been saving myself for someone special." Jake is standing in the doorway with a huge grin on his face

My God he did not say that out loud. I can't help my face from blushing intensively.

My breath hitches when he turns his gaze on me and I can see that his grin has faltered as he drinks me in sitting on the bed. His heated gaze lingers on my lips ,I realise that I've been biting due to my nerves , he's forced to look away by the girls teasing him.

"Boy you are so whipped... I don't think there is ever any hope for you." Natasha laughs at him.

"Ahh ..leave him alone guys I think it's so sweet that my brother has saved himself for the one he loves" Kelly throws an arm around Jake and kisses him on the cheek.

"Okayyyy...I think I should leave as this is way to much information for me to hear about my brother in law" Sarina quickly hugs me and wishes me Good luck..winking on her way out.

"Jake..treat my sister good or else!" She glares at him jokingly.

"You know your sister is in good hands bossy". He flicks her arm playfully.

Natsha and Kelly both hug and kiss me then Jake then with one final glance at us both they close the door behind us.

Damn.Sugar.Fudge.

I look at Jake and see that he's staring at me. He's still wearing his traditional wear just like I am but he has removed his waistcoat. Fuck...He looks so good. So beautiful..His green eyes darken as he continues staring back at me.