The Mighty Jungle

Author Note: sorry if I butcher some Kimba the white lion story but I am going to try and make my own story out of.

Leo POV
I gazed out over the jungle kingdom. It was a beautiful morning. All the animals of the kingdom were taking a morning stroll. Who am I, my name is Leo I am the emperor of this jungle. Like my father before I have pure white fur with black tipped ears. There aren't many lions that live in these jungles they mostly live in the Savannah but us lions here have adapted to living here. I felt a warm muzzle rub against my shoulder. It was my mate Lyra.
"You're up early Leo".
I smiled
"I guess I can say the same".
She laughed
"You're very funny".
Lyra and I weren't always mates. We were best friends when we were young. In fact I met her when I returned to the jungle after my mother and I were taken. Anyway I have a long back story let's save that for later. Lukio our daughter and Lune our son ran out.
"Hey were are you two going" I said.
"We are going to play down by the river".
"Wait take Coco and Bucky with you". They stopped.
"But daddy".
"No buts".
"Okay". They walked away towards Coco and Bucky.
Lyra laughed.
"Adventurous just like you".
"Hey you were just as adventurous".
We laughed. I licked her cheek.
"Well I imagine that the kids will be gone for several hours what do you want to do Leo" she said seductively.
"I don't Lyra you are the smiling with sly grin you tell me" I teased. She walked over to our haybale bed and laid down. I followed and laid behind her. I put an arm over her torso and licked her cheek slowly. She smiled as she nuzzles me. Right as fhings were about to happen in came Coco.
"Sir...sir hyenas attacking gazelle near the giant metal bird graveyard." In walked lukio and lune. I looked at her.
"We will have to continue this later".
"Right" she smiled.
"Lukio, Lune stay with your mother I will be back soon".
I followed Coco to the giant metal bird that humans use to fly with. It looked like it had been dead for years now. When we arrived there was already three dead gazelle. Luckily there was only 4 hyenas.
"Hyenas you aren't welcome here".
"Oh yeah white lion there are 4 of us and 1 of you besides who are you anyway".
"I am emperor Leo".
They had a look of shock but were soon slammed into by an elephant. They went flying down a cliff most likely to their death.
"You Okay your majesty".
"Yes thank you". I turned to Coco.
"Problem solved".
"I don't know sir, those hyenas followed Wazimu he is a cold blooded avenger"
"Don't worry about it Coco let's just head back to the ruins".
My family and I stayed in the ruins of the ancient humans. Lyra and the kids saw me coming back.
"Daddy" said Lukio and Lune.
They came up to me and nuzzled my feet. I leaned downed and licked their heads assuring them I was okay. Lyra ca me over and buried her neck in my mane.
"Were they Wazimu's hyenas" she said.
"Yes".
"I'm glad you're not harmed" she said
"I have fought them before Lyra they don't scare me".
"Yeah but Wazimu's group are savages worse than most humans".
I licked her cheek and nuzzled her to comfort her. Wazimu has killed several of our people savagely before including lyra's parents.
"So Daddy can we go back to the waterhole"
I laughed.
"Sure don't forget Coco and Bucky".
They bounded out. Lyra and I sat in silence for awhile before she licked my cheek.
"Where were we".
"Oh right" I licked muzzle "At that part" I said as we laid down in the hay bed.

Wazimu POV
I was sitting in my den alone with no mate because thats how I like it. My kingdom sits upon a mountain not far from my brothers mountain. It was mostly rock while his was snowy and forest. There was a third mountain, Mnt Moon. It was scared no one went there unless summoned by the earth mother.
"Sire" said my second.
"What".
"The Jungle Emperor has killed that patrol you sent".
"He what".
Besides us hyenas upon mountains like the gods we are the petty kingdoms like the jungle ruled by Leo. He has stopped my hyenas from feeding themselves before but this Oh this was the last time.
"Well Leo has messed with us for the last time, I say it's time for a war".
"I couldn't agree more".