Epilogue

Kopa POV
"Fuli I need to talk to you".
"Okay what's wrong Kopa".
"I have been thinking about what you asked and I remembered that humans do a process where they extract...well you k ow what from the dad and artificial place it inside of the mother to make a cub"
"And" she said worried.
"And during one of my examinations that they did on me I noticed the equipment used in that process was there in the room".
"And"
"I think they might done that procedure during my other one due to me being unconscious".
"Wait" she gasped "Are you saying".
"That there is a possibility that I may be Hofu's father".

2 weeks later
Kion POV
I began to travel farther and farther from the prides but I never forgot why, when, or how. I think my short term memory loss is gone but I still have amnesia and don't remember barely anything. It has only been two weeks since I left but I am starting to think that it was a bad idea I mean I am in the middle of nowhere in the snow and still don't remember the past. I sat down at a cliffs edge.
"Hello there Kion it's been awhile" said the voice of a male lion standing next to me.
"Who are you and why are you transparent"
"Why I am your grandfather Mufasa".
"Sorry grandpa I have amnesia..."
"I know son and you are discouraged about it".
"Yes it still hasn't gone away".
"Well there is one place you can go, the tree of life".
"Where is that".
"Follow those four stats up there until you reach a circle of mountains, slip past the mountains and you will see a giant tree with healing powers. You will meet Queen Janna she will help you from there.".
"Thanks Grandfather Mufasa" I walked away.
"Never forget this Kion, Rember whi you are".
Right remember who I am.