Threat Of Wazimu

Leo POV
1 month after the hyena attack. The hyenas have started appearing more and attacking more often but we always put an end to their actions. My family and I were asleep huddled up to each other. I woke in the night from a dream I had of the jungle dying. I looked around the room. Everything was fine, Lune and Lukio were fast asleep. Lyra woke as well.
"What's wrong Leo".
"I don't know I just had this dream the jungle was in danger".
"Don't worry Leo we're safe".
Suddenly we could hear an ear piercing scream.
"What was that" said Lyra.
"I don't know stay..."
"Hello emperor, my name is Wazimu" said a large hyena.
"What are you doing here".
"Leo you have been a fire in my forest for years but finally I can snuff you out".
"You aren't going to do a thing to our kingdom".
"But alas I already have, take a look".
I saw orange light flicker in the night sky. The jungle was on fire and animals were being slaughtered lyra gasped and placed a paw over her mouth a couple tears streaming down her face. A bunch more hyenas surrounded the us centering Lyra, Lune, Lukio, and I in the center of the room.
"Now Leo you and your family are going run and never come back or else you will pay the further price".
I growled ready to attack but Lyra stopped me.
"No leo we must get the children to safety there are to many".
"Right let's go my love". We were escorted to the edge of the jungle then we took out on our own.

Wazimu POV
After we walked Leo and his family out I decide to go around and explore my new kingdom.
"Sire here are some royal advisors for you sir".
"Ah Coco and Bucky is it Well I hope you are glad to meet your new ruler".
"You won't replace Leo" said Bucky.
"Shut up you fool" said Coco.
I slapped Bucky.
"Now you will do as I say and for now my second here will look after this kingdom and you be his advisors okay".
"Yes Wazimu".
"Alright let's go Fozzi I will show you around your place I guess you can call it". We walked up the steps. I toured him around the place. I had been there several times before to discuss business with the kingdoms of the land.
"Alright thisbwhere you will sleep any questions no Well good now off you go". He saluted and left. Up the stairs came a face I never expected to see.
"Uncle Wazimu is that you" said my nephew Rozu.
"Ah Rozu it sure has been awhile after all your mother won't let you see me".
"Because she hates psychopaths who ruin the name of hyena, anyway She had us bring her prisoners and they escaped. Have you seen them around here. One is a mocha lion with a brown mane and the has a partial red mane.
"I haven't seen them but can you help keep a look out for them please".
"Ah you will get no were begging for things in life Rozu but this one time will help you".
"Alright we be just outside of the jungle of you see anything".

Leo POV
We walked as fast and far away as we could growing more tired by the second as well as hungry. Once night began to fall we decided to stop for the night just on the edge of the Savannah. Lukio and Lune soon feel asleep. Lyra nuzzled next to me.
"What now Leo".
"I don't know Lyra".
"Every one back there is either dead or in a makeshift Wazimu style prison, why did this happen".
"Psychopaths don't have reasons Lyra, for now this place show give us shelter for now". Lyra soon fell asleep on my shoulder. When we were walking I began to notice a small purple spot on her back leg and now it was super noticeable. I quickly fell asleep.