False Memory

Kion POV
I woke up the next morning and I paniced. Where I am I. I looked down, a cheetah and tan hybrid were laying against me. A lion and cheetah cub lay in the corner. Who are they. Everything came back to me. Fuli and Msomi were laying next me, Hofu and Cheka lay in the corner. Today we were going to pride rock to meet my family. I carefully stood up and looked out the cave. I looked around. So many animals were running around care free. In the distance I noticed something, something I know shouldn't be happening. A leopard was chasing a zebra. I looked back at Fuli, she was still fast asleep. I ran to the zebra's rescue.
"Come here little zebra" said the leopard.
"Stay away Makucha".
"Hey Leopard" I yelled.
He turned to me
"Stay away from the zebra".
"Well if it isn't prince Kion here to save the day". Don't how he knows me but whatever. Before he could answer again I pounced on him and b iui te into his leg.
He winced in pain
"Ouch, well this is a different side to you Kion. Usually you prefer to run me out now you are going to fight I like it".
"Shut up, how dare you attack a baby zebra like that".
"Hey I was just hungry".
"I am pretty sure you have enough food in the back lands". Clouds formed above me then a powerful roar escaped my mouth sending gusts of wind at the leopard causing him to fly back. What was that, what were the back lands, and more importantly where am I.
"Kion" said female voice.

Fuli POV
My eyes slowly opened. I saw Hofu and Cheka sleeping in the corner. Msomi had moved over next to them. I felt a vacant spot next to me. I shot up. "Where is Kion" I paniced. I quickly bolted outside.
"Where are you Kion".
I searched all around the den but he wasn't. He had wander farther off and in his mental state...oh no I have to find him. I looked off in the distance and he was arguing with Makucha. I rushed over before Kion could get hurt.
As I got closer I saw clouds gather and then I heard the roar. Kion sat confused.
"Kion".

Kion POV
I saw Fuli.
"Fuli". She ran up to me and nuzzled me.
"I have been looking for you everywhere".
"I'm sorry Fuli I just wanted to try and remember the prides more then I noticed that leopard attacking a zebra and something inside me told me it wasn't right so I helped."
"Kion you are in condition to get in fights".
"He would have killed that zebra"
"You should have waken me, I could have handled it. Kion you could have forgotten what you were doing the fight and he could have killed you" she said angry.
"Fuli I just..."
"Kion you aren't...
As she was talking a flashback came to me.
I was sitting alone at the base of a cliff gazing into a near by pond. Apparently this was awhile ago because my mane hadn't fully come in but not long because I saw Hofu and Cheka sittingover by Kopa and a bunch of other lions and lionesses. Fuli walked up to me.
"Fuli I have to go, Kopa's right we don't know what they are going to do to us. They could just want to talk". She growled.
"You're not that stupid Kion, why would they want to talk. They forced us into caves, nearly killed Kopa, and ran you off. Obviously they just want to kill you".
"Fuli".
"And you are willing to abandon Me, Hofu, Cheka, and our unborn baby".
"Fuli if we don't go then we all die".
"I can't believe you still want to go, do we mean nothing to you Kion".
I didn't respond.
"You know what Kion it's clear that is what we mean to you then leave and get hopefully you will get lost" she said with agression. She walked away.
"Fuli" but she didn't respond. End of Flashback.

"Kion are you okay" she said.
"Yeah I'm fine" I said a little angry. Apparently this wasn't the first time she thought I was stupid.
"Kion I..."
"Aren't we supposed to be going somewhere, yeah we were going to pride...whatever over there. Let's go now before I forget and run off, then forget again" I said agitated.
Fuli gathered the boys and we headed to priderock. At priderock were a male lion with a black mane and dark brown fur with a scar over his eye, an older male with grey in his mane, a lioness about the age of the old male, a lioness the age of the first male, a mongoose, a vervet monkey, a badger, a egret, and a hippo. They all saw me.
"Hey Kion's okay" said the young lioness. Everyone gathered around me. I backed off confused. They all looked at me with concern. Fuli stepped up.
"Guys there is something you should know about Kion, he has amnesia and doesn't remember anyone". They gasped. Kopa, a female lioness, and a cream lioness cub walked up the path .
"Oh no I am too late" said Kopa.

Make Kion and Fuli have a romantic scene at the pond were they reflect on their first date and find Hofu and Cheka. Then have Kion decide to go on his own to not lash out in anger to anyone again and try and fix his memory on his own. He will stubble upon the tree of life and the night pride. He will stay there for a long time.  Then Kion's prospective won't come back until the book where Malaika and Msomi journey to bring Kion back to assist with the threat of Wazimu.