Kev The Human

Kev POV
I was born in Hollywood California. My parents are Richard and Emily. Ever since I was a boy I had a fascination with animals. I always wanted to go to the zoo. When I got into college I focused my studies on wildlife biology so I could be a conservationist.  In a America I became one of the most popular conservationists. I was soon picked up by a group of people going to Africa to protect the wildlife there. That's where I learned how to treat animals

5 years ago
1 year before Kopa is ambushed
"Hey kid check on those animals instead of standing there" said Dr. Larry.
"Sorry sir". I had to give a give a bunch chimps and bobos their medicine. I had to bait them with treats to give them shots. After that I fed some lions that had joined us. The main three were young cubs. A peach color female, a tan male with a black tuff of hair, and another tan one with a light brown mane. I sat some meat down inside and they swarmed it. It was gone in seconds. They began to play with my hands. I played with them for awhile until their mother came out. She lay down and they laid on her. I walked away. I really lo ed treating lions maybe that's what I should focus on.
"Hey Dr. Larry".
"Yes kid".
"Remember when you asked if I woukdbfocus on a specific thing"
"Yeah"
"Well I figured it, I want to focus on taking care of the lions and find injured or lost lions".
He patted my shoulder
"Kid that's a big area but I am certain that you will do well, here take this application, fill it out and give back. There is a chance you can be head of the department". I took it and walked away.

1 year later
The time of Kopa's ambush
I managed to get the leader position. I am now head of the Lion department. I spend my time tending to the lions  and finding injured ones. Today I decided to take a farther trip away from the facility. I hiked along a river to see if there was any injured animals near that might have been taking a drink. Sud I heard the sounds of a hyena attack a ways away. I ran to it. Once I reached the site of the sound I found a very injured lion cub. His fur was mocha brown and he had a chocolate brown mane. He was bleeding badly. I scooped him up and rushed him back to the facility. A few other doctors and I began taking care if him once we arrived. After a few hours we determined that his injuries were severe and he would be awhile before he left.

3 years later
The injured lion was now fully healed and almost full grown.  He longed to be released. So I decided take back to his home and release him. It was a half hour trip but I went as close as I could get to where I found him. He slowly got out and ran off. I drove back home.

2 years later present.
I took a group of conservationists with me to track down a dangerously odd pair of lions. One white the other tan with chocolate brown hair. I heard a gunshot.
"What dat" said a crew member reaching for his pistol.
"Illegal hunters" we ran towards the sound. We heard another gunshot. We ran faster. We stopped.
"Dang missed again Well there is always tomorrow". Said an odd looking british man. He shot at a cun which was now running away scarred. His shots also caused a rock slide.
"Excuse me what are you doing" I said.
"Hunting old sport what does it look like".
"It's illegal to hunt lions hear".
"Well mate with my money I can hunt what I want".
"Leave now". The volunteer conservationist readied their weapons.
"Fine" he walked away.
"Rhadie make sure he leaves I am going to find the cub".
"Sure ting Mr. Kev". They followed him as I ran after the cub
I spent several hours before I decided to quit looking. I stopped to rest.
"I hope it finds its mother". Suddenly I heard a rustle. I shot up. A bunch of lions, maybe 20 surrounded me. As well as a cheetah, a mongoose, a monkey, a badger, a hippo, and an egret. One lion walked towards me. I backed away. He sat down near me. He looked familiar then it hit me, he was the one I let go.
"You" I said.
He turned his head and more lionesses walked towards me. They were dragging something.