Sixth year

Sixth year of my life

"I asked my dad why he likes to kiss my mom and he said it was because he liked her. And then I asked him if I then should kiss you, and he was like: if you like her and she likes you then you can but you don't have to. Then I asked him what he thought about it, and he said he thought I should wait."

"Then what?" I asked Shawn really into what he was telling me.

"I then asked him what he did before he kissed my mom and he said they took on a date. And I asked if you take everyone you like on a date, and he answered that if it is someone you really really like, then you do."

"So we should go on a date?" I asked confussed. He slowly started to nod. "Should we do it now?"

"Yeah. I think we have some pizza we can put into the microwave," he told me and we walked downstairs.

Shawn's dad was the only one home with us and he sat in the livingroom and watched hockey. Then Shawn walked in there with me behind him.

We stood infront of the television and Shawn started to talk: "we go on a date because we really like eachother."

"Where are you going then?" He letted out a small laugh.

"Just into the kitchen. Can we please eat the pizza from yesterday?" Shawn begged his dad.

"Sure my son. I will just go with you." When he stood up we walked out in the kitchen, where Shawn and I sat down on a chair by each side of the table. "You can also have some soda, if you want too."

Both Shawn and I scream: "yes!"

The pizza were done and we sat in silent drinking and eating.

"Daad?" Shawn called at his dad and broke the silent. "What do you do on a date?"

"Talk!" His dad just answered.

And that we started to do. Talk and talk and talk.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

You cannot not adore them!

- A