Fifteenth year

Fifteen years and 54 days - part 1

Oh my God. It was today. Magcon. It didn't take more than a couple of seconds before I was out of the bed. Normally it took me about ten to fifteen minutes. But not today.

I jumped down the stairs and skipped the last step. My sister and mom were already awake and sat in the kitchen eatig their breakfast.

"You seem excited." My mom said with a big grin on her face.

"I am. Just a little." I laughed by myself before I took a bowl from the cabinet. I opened the fridge and took some yogurt to pour in. Afterwards I took a fruit and cutted it up into the bowl.

By the time I was done with that my mom had left. I was a little sad she could not go with me to the airport but it did not really matter. We had more of a love-you-but-do-not-show-you-realtionship.

When I had been eating my food I went back up to my room and got ready. I did not want to take a shower because it would be nicer to take it when we arrived to the hotel we should stay at. Since I - in a way - was a part of Magcon they had payed for the flight too, so now I didn't have to worry about my own tickts or anything. It was so great!

I threw a pair of loosepants on together with a T-shirt and a thick cardigan. Then I threw my hair up in a messy bun... Well it did not just go that way. I tried about six to seven times before I felt like it was good enough. A messy bun do not just come that easy... Solidarity sister! [God bless you, if you know what series that is from]

I then looked at my watch. I had a quarter before I had to be at Shawn's, so I decided it would be best to spend my time online. Like what else should I do?

I grabbed my phone, and in a jumped I landed on the bed. I went onto Twitter. I could see Shawn also was awake since he already had been tweeting. "Can I come over now?" I DM'ed him and he was fast to answer with an 'yes'.

I stood up and walked into my sister's room. She laid on her bed and when I said I was going to leave she stood up and walked down with me.

"You don't have to take me over there. I think I am old enough to cross the road by myself." I laughed a little when she had been starting to walk infront of me.

"Yeah. I just can't belive that you are going to America all by yourself." She threw her hands behind her head and looked into the sky.

"Please don't cry. Then I start crying." I pulled her into me and gave her a big hug. Then I whispered into her ear: "And by the way I am not going alone. I have Shawn."

She letted go of me and just smiled before saying: "See you, sis."

I turned and grabbed my bags and answered her with: "see ya and love ya!" Then I crossed the road and walked into Shawn's house. Him and his mom stood in the garage putting his stuff into the car. "Hey!" I said when I walked into the garage.

"Anna!" Shawn yelled my name before I got attacked by him. He wasn't that much taller than me. I mean, he was six feet tall and I was five eleven so the diffrence was not that big. I liked the height he had because when he hugged me I fitted right where his shoulder were and it was the best place. I felt safe when he hugged me. Sorry... That was just so much unneedable information.

We got in the car and the drive to the airport was not that long. When we got there, we delivered them our bags, went through security, checked in, said goodbye to Shawn's mom - who was crying, and last but not least we waited. And waited. And waited.

When we had been waiting for about half an hour we decided to get something to drink. "You thinking the same as me?" I asked Shawn as we started to walk.