Fifteenth year

Fifteen years and 128 days

"So I guess this is goodbye?" I asked Jack Johnson sadly.

"No way!" He nearly shouted back in my face. "It is a see you soon. How dare you to think different."

I bursted out in laughter even though I was quite sad we had to split up. I could feel the tears begin to form in my eyes. No... I hated crying. The first tear spilled over and I quickly whiped it away. "I am going to miss you guys so much. I don't know what to do without you, and now I don't even have Shawn because he is going to produce music and then on tour with Austion Mahone. It sucks." The words flodded out of my mouth, just like the tears from my eyes.

Jack took his thumb and gently whiped under my eyes to remove the fallen tears. "Ay! Idea! You can come to Omaha with us!" His face was litterally one big smile.

"Seriously?!" I was surprised by that offer. How awesome would that not be?

"Yeah, why not?" He pulled on hus shoulders and came with a short lasting laugh.

"Alright then. But if it is alright with you I take home first, just to get some other clothes." I already had a planeticket so it would be a waste of money to not go back home. It would be to late to cancel... My flight left in one hour. One hour?! What?

"Okay guys... I have to go now or else I will miss my flight. Love you and if you do not text me everyday. I will find you. And I will kill you." I laughed at my own joke and everyone gathered around me and we all gave eachother a big group-hug. I felt the tears start to roll down my cheeks again.

"Anna!" Shawn yelled as I took a step into the taxi outside the hotel. "Why can't we go together?"

"I thought you were of to New York?"

"No... I am going back home for a week and then I am of to New York." He gave his bags to the cabdriver and got into the car.

"Oh. That is awsome. But I am going home today and of to Omaha tomorrow." I told him. If I knew he would have stayed at home a little I would have waited going of to Omaha.

"Jack and Jack?" He asked.

"Yeah. Johnson asked me if I wanted to go there and I did not know you were at home, so I thought I would be all alone and I took the offer." That was a very very long sentence.

"You know he likes you? Johnson?" Where the hell did that come from?

"What? No way! Why do you think that? Has he said anything about me?" I was glad that Shawn and I was back to the normal bestfriends-forever-and-always-never-going-to-gove-you-ud-relationsship like before. It was so much nicer.

"You like him too?"

"Kinda..."