Fifteenth year

Fifteen years and 361 days

"Anna, come on!" Cameron said into my ear while we were still laying in bed.

"Ugh... It's too early." I complained at rolled over on the other side.

"Not if you wanna prank Nash." Cameron stated and tried pushing me once a more.

I yawned and slowly sat up. "Alright, then I am on my way." I streghed my whole body, before I swung my legs out of the bed. My feets met the soft carpet, and made me want to fall down on it, taking an extra nap.

"Aw beautiful." Cameron came over to me holding my hand. "You wanna fill the condom up?" He handed it to me, amd I ripped it open.

"What time is it?" I asked Cameron and walked towards the balcony, which was filled with snow.

"Summer-time!" He sang and opened the door to the balcony.

"I know that, but seriously?"

"Ten-ish." He said really insecure. I guess he did not bother to look.

On the balcony I ripped up the condom and filled it up with snow. The we got back inside. "I don't think we have been thinking this through?" I said and held up the now snowfilled condom.

"Why not?"

"If you throw a condom with snow at somebody, it ain't gonna pop. That happens when it is water, ir another liquid."

"Oh..." He mumbled before nearly shouting in exitment: "We can just fill it half snow, half water!"

"Not such a bad idea Dallas." I poured some of the snow out in my hand, and threw it towards Cameron.

"Ay! Don't do dat!" He said and crossed his arms trying to act mad.

"What? I could not hear you."

"Catah! Stop!" He said and made me crack into laughter. How could it be possible, that I laughed by anyhing these guys said.

"Okay. Gonna put water in. You have the key, right?" I opened the door into the bathroom and opened the tab. When the condom was full all the way up I walked out to Cameron again.

"You ready?" He asked me when we got out in the hallway.

"Yeah. What about you Dallas?" I looked at him, and he had a smirky smile planted on his face.

"I kinda fell bad for Nash..." He opened the door into Nash's room, and let me first. It was like his mouth was saying something and his motions were doing other stuff.

"I don't." I whispered quitely to Cameron and tip-toed over to Nash's bed. Then I held the snow/water filled condom over his head, and letted go of it. It splassed out on his face, and he got up faster than I had ever seen him move.

"Da fuck!" He shouted outloud and made Matthew wake up over in his bed. "What the hell?" He looked from me to Cam, and then at me again. "Why?" He just questioned me.

"Because." He shivered from the cold water and snow. I could not stop smiling because of his facial exprecion.

"Consider being a lawyer." He told me and sat down on the soked bed. From the other bed I could hear Matthew sit and laugh. It was really funny.

Nothing interesting really happened that day... Except the fact that we went skiing/snowboarding the whole day. But really nothing to tell.