Fourteenth year

Fourteenth year of my life

We got this assignment at school that we had to write about our best friend. Guess who I was writing about.

Shawn?

Nope.

Beatrish.

Got you.

Of course I was writing about Shawn. Like duh.

Whatever.

I was reading through Shawn's, which he had written about me.

"Anna Foxe Wolfe. That is a name I will remember forever. She is my bestfriend. If I am lucky I get to keep her. If I am unlucky I hope she will be happy. If she ever desapires I will always have this paper to remind me of her.
Her blond hair. Her blue eyes. Her voice. Her everything. She is the prettiest person I have ever known. Inside and out.
Let me try to describe the Anna I know: clever, funny, happy, optimistic, loving, carring, sweet, nice, clumpsy, creative, sence of style, amazing and cool. But most of all she is undescribable. All the qualitys I have just written about her are not true. You have to multiply them all with a hundred before it even gets on the right level.
That is Anna.
We have been friends since forever and I can not even remember how we met. If someone in the world can tell me, I would love to know.
We have of course had our downs but if you lay then in a pile, and put all the ups in a pile next to it, you would have to open the roof. The ups cannot be stacked. There is three things that makes me write that. One, the stack would fall. Two, it would go through the roof. Three, there would not be enough air for a human to breath, it would be to tall. I love her. I really do. And as I wrote when I started: I hope I am going to keep her forever."

I could fell the tears began to stream down my face.