-3- A Day For Stress

(Sorry for this being a little late ^^')

Bakugo's POV

I leaned toward (S\G) and whispered in (Y\N) ear, "Stay away from him. I'd like to keep my Hourglass." I smirked and let go of ( S\G). I turned around and walked away as the bell rung ending lunch.

(Y\N) POV

You stood there in shock. Your face was a bright red and your body was frozen. Once the rung again starting class you shook back to your senses and realized you were class. "Crap!! Aizawa-Sensei is gonna kill me!" You ran back to class hoping that Aizawa would let it slide. You entered the classroom winded. " Sorry *huff* i'm *huff* late! " You yelled while trying to catch your breath and sat down at your seat. You noticed Bakugo already at his seat and had his head turned away from you. You couldn't understand what he said before you knew one thing. If you were ever caught talking to that short green haired boy, you were as good as dead.

Bakugo's POV

I looked away when Hourglass came to (S\G) seat. I chuckled a little from (S\G) little performance. When (S\G) sat down I caught a whiff of the autumn smelling perfume\cologne that (S\G) wore. It smelled nice.

//Time Skip//

(Y\N) POV

Almost the whole class time I could feel the eyes of someone staring at me. The bell rung and I waited until Bakugo left before I did. It was time for All Might's training class. You all for dressed in your hero costumes. Your costume was a black jumpsuit with white bands on your ankles and wrists. You were equipped with a belt and a cool black helmet that protected your eyes and head. Your belt included a pocket watch, stun grenades, and a small dagger. You had a special pair of shoes that aloud the bottom of your feet to touch the ground. This was perfect for your quirk because yours allows you to manipulate time as well as reduce friction when your bare feet touch the ground which allows you to slide across any surface. But even with all of this cool stuff, to you discomfort, your jumpsuit was uncomfortably tight and that irritated you. You stepped out of the dressing room along with everyone else. You caught a glimpse of Bakugo's costume and thought, 'His costume looks cool. It suits him and his explosive attitude.' You saw Uraraka next to you. "Hey, Uraraka-San! Your costumes really cute!" She gave you a smile and replied, " Thanks! Yours too! " You exchanged smiled and prepared for what All Might has in store for the class today.

3rd Person POV

The class had grouped up at a large courtyard off campus that included a volleyball court, track, and soccer field. All Might prepared his cards before he spoke. "Hello students! Today you will be playing different sports using your quirks. You will be assigned a partner and a certain sport. Sports with be rotated every 10 minutes. Teams and sports will be drawn by slots. First up is..."