-23- An Odd Situation

(Y/N) POV

You walked out of the alley way and causally walked on the the side walk into the crowd of people. You noticed some police officers and kept your head down. They were going around asking people if they saw a person in all black. They obviously didn't get a close enough look at you so you didn't have much to worry about. If they asked you, you would just say that you may have seen someone like that over by an alley way and lead them away from you. You walked on keeping your head down.

Deku's POV

Class had resumed and we were notified to be on the look out for anyone suspicious. They never mentioned anything about (Y/N) but I knew something was wrong. I couldn't focus for most of the class. I didn't even take notes like I usually do. All I could think was, 'I can't just can't sit here like this!' I was out of my mind at this point. I want to go looking for (Y/N) myself. I can't just leave it to the hero's. I know exactly how Kacchan felt back there. He must feel the same right now. I sighed and started taking my usual notes again.

\\Time Skip\\

Class had ended and I was heading out of class. Uraraka and Iida caught up to me when they noticed I had left the room already. They must have known something was wrong with me because as soon as they saw my face, both of their faces became worried. "Hey, Deku...Are you alright?" Uraraka seemed the most worried. "Yeah, I'm fine. " I replied in a soft yet saddened tone. Iida patted me on the back. "You know we're right here if you need us." I nodded. " Thanks, guys. I just I can't keep letting myself be left to just sit and watch while the hero's do all of the work. I wanna be able to find (Y\N)... " Both Iida and Uraraka looked down at each other and then at the ground. "Midoriya, I feel it's only best that we just let the pros handle it." Iida suggested yet I didn't really want to stay still. " I know it may be best but I can't just ignore the fact that (Y\N) is missing... " Everyone was quiet all the way to the locker-rooms.

(Y\N) POV

You stopped into front of a big, old building. It looked run down but you entered anyways. You were greeted by some interesting people. "Why hello. I thought you'd come back." Said the same man that had kidnapped you almost a month back.

Hey! I finally got another chapter out! I was debating on weather or not to keep this Wattpad going or not. The story line didn't seem to go anywhere after a while but I'll let you guys decide so I don't end it when I have so many that want it to keep going. Anyways! Hope you guys had\have a great day and bye! -Shi Toshi