-30- One Night With Izuku

(Y/N) POV

You woke up in a nice warm bed. You remember walking to Deku's house with Izuku and then meeting his mom. She was nice and sweet. When Izuku asked about me staying the night she let me even though it was short notice. She had set a mattress in Izuku's room for you to sleep and she smiled at you. She didn't seem the least bit suspicious about you. You went to bed that night and now you've awoken but you not on the mattress that had been set for you because you saw that same mattress on the floor. You turned to you side and found Izuku sound asleep beside you. It was kinda cute seeing him in this state, though you were a little embarrassed because all you were wearing was one of Deku's t-shirts and your underwear. Your face turned a slight shade of red as you slowly exited the bed to the freezing air. You were careful to make sure not to wake up Izuku who was still asleep. 'Did I just do what I think I just did with Izuku?!' You shook your head trying to put the thought in the back of your mind but it still lingered. Did you? In fact, you had, you did "that" with Deku. Just the thought of it having happened was enough to make you turn a bright red. You quickly grabbed the hoodie and pants and started to put them on when you hear the shifting of the covers. Deku was awake now and he had a smile on his face like he had just had the best dream ever. 'Why the hell does he have that smile on his face...?' He sat at the edge of the bed in only his boxers. "Good morning, (Y/N)." He yawned. "Good..morning." You said back. You hadn't put on your pants on yet so you quickly put them on before anything else. Izuku grabbed a t-shirt that laid right by the bed and got up. He walked towards you and you were about to move out of the way because you thought he was trying to get to the dresser but instead he wrapped his arms around you and rested his head in your neck. He was surprisingly warm and it felt nice. His sweet cinnamon scent and his soft curly green locks, everything about him just made you like him more. You wrapped your arms around him. "I love you so much, (Y/N)..." He mumbled. "I know." You reply in a low and soft tone. He slowly let go of you then smiled and went to go grab a pair of jeans. You heard a knock on the door and saw it slowly open to Mrs. Midoriya. "Good morning, Mrs.Midoriya." She nodded at your greeting and responded, "Good morning, breakfast is ready." You nodded. "Thank you." She nodded back with a smile and left. You look back towards Izuku's direction and he was fully dressed. You waited for him and you followed him towards their dinning table. There were three plates set and each plate had an egg and cheese omelet perfectly made. Izuku took his seat and you decided to take the seat next to him and his mother sat at the seat on the opposite side of the table that you and Izuku were. You all had started eating and then Mrs. Midoriya spoke up. "So, (Fake Name), what happened that you needed to borrow my sons clothing and stay the night?" The question was hard to answer, you couldn't tell her about what happened or she'd find out you were the murderer. "U-um-", "(Fake Name), was bullied and they ruined their clothing and they couldn't go back home otherwise their parents would ask her about it and they get furious about that type of stuff....so yeah." He chuckled a bit. The realism in his voice made it one heck of a believe able story. You went along with it and dropped your head putting your hands in your lap as if you were ashamed/sorry. She nodded, "I understand. Please, if you ever feel the need to, come talk to me and i'll do whatever I can to help you." She smiled. She actually went along with it. You were kinda laughing on the inside so when you lifted your head to say, "Thank you." You had slight tears in the corners of your eyes. Mrs. Midoriya passed you a tissue from across the table. You thanked her again and took it.

//Time Skip//

You were getting ready to leave. You had said your "thank you"s and "goodbye"s to Izuku's mom. You were walking towards that same ally way that Deku had found you at with Deku. You were both holding hands and keeping close just keep each other at least a little warmer. Once you got to the ally way you let go of Deku's hand and turned to face him. "Well, see you..." He nodded and he came in for a kiss as he grabbed you by your hips. The kiss was a long and deep kiss, separating once you both ran out of air. "Be safe, (Y/N)..." He said before kissing your neck and then stepping back. You nodded. "I will." You walked into the ally way Deku's figure fading with every step.

//Three Years Later//

Hey!! Hope you liked the chapter! Sorry for no warning for those who prefer the warnings..I don't usually put them but maybe I should've for this one. Anyways! This is more than likely the end of this book. I may do like I said and do one more chapter but it just doesn't feel right. You know what? I'm just gonna do it. I'll do one more chapter before ending this book. Welp, hope you had/have a good day! Bye!-Shi Toshi