-9- Long Days Of Torture: Day 2

(Y/N)

The man walked closer to you. He held a rope that seemed to be a whip. Nothing about that seemed to frighten you as much as the fact that there was a nomu behind him. The nomu seemed to be the one from earlier. "Well, well. It seems the specimen Shiguraki has brought me is a tough one." You snarled at him. He stepped closer and he uncurled the whip. "Now it seems our specimen here is a bit lively. How about I teach you some manners, just as Shiguraki had tried to do but seems he had failed." He smacked the whip across your face leaving a bright red mark. He smiled but wasn't satisfied. "I shall put you through the worst hell you've ever been through." You gnawed at the jacket but it's grip never seized. The man stepped behind you undoing the stray jacket. It caught you by surprise but as soon as you were undone you quickly stepped away from the man and got into a fighting stance while struggling to stand up. Unfortunately the nomu was behind you and he bashed you into the ground before you could think. Your blood leaked into a puddle that surrounded your now broken body. "It seems I need to give you a healing quirk.." The man thought to himself. "Maybe I will give you that after I give you an agility quirk. It seems you lack that." He touched his hand to your forehead and felt yourself drifting out of consciousness.

Bakugo's POV

We had headed out to find (Y/N) and found five warehouses in the area we split up with one person going to go check out each warehouse and one staying behind. After an hour of useless scavenging, we found nothing. "Well what the hell.." Everyone seemed to be worried even more than before. One person had not come back. "The damn nerd! Where the hell is he?!"

Deku's POV

The lights were off in most of the warehouse but it seemed that there was something in the distance. It was a puddle, but of what? I got closer and noticed that it was a puddle of blood. 'Could it be (S/G)?!' I got more nervous and headed farther in. I noticed a figure in the distance. It was that of a persons. I ran towards it in hope that it was (Y/N). I could see (Y/N) (H/C) hair. "Midoriya? Is that you?!" It was (Y/N)! I couldn't be more relieved! I could now see (S/G) and I quickly went to embrace (Y/N) in my arms but failed. (S/G) body disappeared. It was only an illusion. "Well, well. It looks like someone was rather happy to see his friend or should I say (S/G)friend!" He smirked. "All For One.." I mumbled under my breath. "What did you do with (Y/N)?!!" "Oh you mean this one?" He showed me what a camera was seeing. It was (Y/N) lying on the floor in a puddle of (S/G) own blood. My face turned as white as a ghost and my stomach felt queazy. A portal appeared behind me. "Well I guess our time is up." He pushed me into the portal and I fell on the hard concrete right in the middle of the group. Tears had started streaming down my face and thats when my phone started buzzing. I looked at it. 'Unknown Person: You might want to hurry up if you want to save (S/G)!' I knew exactly who it was and tears came down my cheeks as I read the message. Everyone around me was in shock and disbelief. "Where have you been?!" Uraraka quickly came to my side obviously worried. I wiped the tears from my face. "I..I found (Y/N) capturer..." I said in an angry and saddened tone. Everyones eyes widened at my reply.

Thank you everyone for reading this chapter! I hope you liked it! Next chapter will be tomorrow! I promise! Remember to vote and comment and stay tuned in for more chapters to come! -Shi Toshi