-12- Long Days Of Torture: Day 5

Kirishima's POV

After Bakugo ran towards one of them I was left alone open to all the other villains. 'Oh crap..' I thought. I have them a nervous laugh as they stared at me. "Hey..." They all then charged at me. I dodged a few of them and then other I kicked them down into other villains causing a game of Dominos to unfold. ' Never had I thought villains could be so clumsy.. ' I chuckled. I had activated my quirk so my skin was hardened. A villains who hadn't yet been knocked unconscious, punched me in the back so I went flying. My body crashed into the wall of the warehouse, leaving a large imprint of my body. "Ouch that hurt.." I slowly got back up with almost no scratch but my quirk had deactivated. The villain stared at me in amazement. " What type of student are you?! " I chuckled making my self look more intimidating. "I'm the type who saves a friend in need and likes to kick villain ass!" I plastered a large smile on my face.

Bakugo's POV

After I had at least knocked the bastard down, I looked over to see how he was doing and could see him being an idiot. He had that idiotic smile on his face and was acting like the idiotic, cocky, bastard he is. "Just get the job done you idiot!!" I screamed over at him to hurry him up. He gave me and thumbs up and charged at the villain. I turned to pay attention to the blue haired man. He looked pissed and a little freaked out. Like he was having some sort of melt down. I grabbed him. by the collar because it started to get annoying. "Where is (Y/N)?!! Tell me now and you don't get killed!!" He just laughed. "Even if I did tell you, it's not like you would be able to get past him!" I started to get really pissed. "TELL ME NOW!!" , " (S/G) in the room behind that door behind us. Have fun trying to get to her though! " He laughed and laughed while scratching the hell out of his neck.

(Y\N) POV

You heard the sound of things being thrown around and hit with immense force. You also heard explosions. "It couldn't be..." You couldn't help but think maybe it was Bakugo. The man didn't like that you were paying attention so he used a mind cancellation quirk that focused you in the home and forced your body to fight it. Your body was moving against your own will. You punched and kicked them nomu in all different directions, causing the guys in it to be destroyed. You pulled off the limbs of the nomu one by one until the mini was rendered useless. The man was amused. You still couldn't move your body on your own though. Just then Bakugo blasted down the door revealing you and the man. He wore and very anger face. I could tell he was worried. But before you could even think of yelling out to Bakugo your whole body felt limp and you passed out. Was it because of blood lose? But you hadn't suffered any major cuts. 'Wait!' You remembered telling the man to end your suffering and then he promised to make you sleep for a very long time. Though now that Bakugo had found you, you wanted more than anything to wake back up. 'What am I going to do?!'

Bakugo's POV

I saw as (Y\N) body collapsed to the ground beside the torn apart nomu. "What did you do to (S\G) you bastard?!" I screamed at him. "You can have (S\G) back if you want. I have no need for (S\G) now. ", said the man. The man was the same one Deku described. He then slowly disappeared till only me, Shitty Hair, and (Y\N) were the only ones left in the room. I walked closer to (Y\N) and saw all these different scars all over (S\G) body. I picked (S\G) up bridal style and headed out with Kirishima walking next to me. We both looked a little beaten up but (Y\N) looked like (S\G) had been through hell and back. We headed back towards the dorms and as soon as we got back we found the whole class hanging out in the lobby. They all looked at us with worried and horrified faces when they saw (Y\N) body laying limp in my hands.

(Y\N) POV

" Bakugo!? Deku?! Where are you?!! It's dark in here!! let me out!! Wake me up!! Do something!!" Your life in that hell wasn't over yet.