Amethyst's POV

"How's your fever?" He asked me.

He grabbed the towel from my head then checked my temperature.

"It's going down. Here, some thing to eat." He gave me it after I sat up on the bed.

I grabbed the tray then thanked him and started eating the food. Once I was done, he grabbed the tray off of me then placed it on the bedside table.

"Why are you being so nice to me?" I asked remembering the day when he said that he hated me.

"What do you mean?" He asked confused.

"I overheard what you and Felix were shouting to each other. You said you hated me." I answered as he side.

"I don't hate you. I said it out of jealousy. You and my brother had been spending so much time with each other, he hadn't thought about me." He said.

"Most of the time we spent with each other was the time he kept on complaining about you being a dickhead. Other times it would be me complaining about you being a total dunce." I snickered as he scowled at me. "Then some times, I would talk about my feelings to him."

"Feelings for who?" He asked.

"Someone very special to me. But, I'm scared that when I tell him my story he would leave me and never talk to me again." I said.

"He must mean too much to you." He said.

"I guess you could say that. I've caught feelings for him since primary. Yet he doesn't even know." I said while getting a look from him.

"Whoever he is, he's a lucky guy to have you in their life forever. Now, get some sleep." He said as I laid down and he placed the wet towel on me.

As soon as he walked out of the room I whispered to myself, "the special someone...is you, Ryder Carter."

Ryder's POV

As soon as I closed the door to my room, I clenched my shirt where my heart was. I bit my lip to stop the tears to flow down but it failed.

To hear someone I love talk about a special person is hard. I really wanted to tell her then and there. But it would be way too sudden.

"Please, God, I want to make her mine." I silently whispered to myself as tears flowed down.