Amethyst's POV

"Hey, isn't it weird to have a crush on Felix's brother while you're staying at their house?" Liam asked me as we walked out of the school building.

"No, why would it? We've been friends since primary." I said.

"Still, don't you want to, I don't know, just right out tell him that you like him?" He asked.

"Sure I do. But I don't think now's the right time." I said.

"Why?" He whispered.

"Why what?" I asked him confused.

"Why can't you like me? I've had my eyes on you since primary school. Why can't you like me? Not him." He said, his voice cracking.

"Liam, I've never thought about you that way. I'm sorry but I just don't. There's other girls out there who would like you but that isn't me." I said.

"Well then I will make you like me." He said as he gave me a cold glare.

I instantly back away. He walked towards me then grabbed my arms. I tried ripping them away but he wouldn't budge.

"Liam, stop." He wouldn't listen as he backed me up. "Liam, you're hurting me."

He still kept backing me up against something.

I was then ripped away from him as he got pushed back. I looked at the person to see Ryder there.

"What the hell are you doing? Is that any way to treat a girl?" He spat at him.

"Get your hands off of her. She's mine." He spat right back at him as Ryder pushed me behind his back.

"Last time I remember, she had rejected you. Why are you harassing her when you know she doesn't like you back?" He asked.

"It doesn't matter. I'm rich. Everyone likes me. She should be with me." He said.

"Rich doesn't make who you are. It makes you what you are. What you are right now is a rich brat who thinks they can get whatever they want. Who you really are is different. Look, Liam. I don't like you. At all. Maybe as a friend but that's all there is to it. I'm sorry. But no matter how many times you say you like me, I'll keep on rejecting you. You know I like someone and that isn't you." I said as he froze.

He clenched his shirt where his heart was before looking away then walked away.

"Come on, let's go." Ryder said.