2 year's later

Amethyst's POV

"Let's celebrate graduating through college." I said to Felix and Luca.

"What shall we do then?" They asked.

"Hmm, get drunk?" I suggested as they smirked.

We instantly went back home to get changed. I didn't want anything too much revealing so I wore a skirt with tights and a shirt with a cardigan. I put on trainers and walked down stairs, not bothering with my hair.
⬛⚫⬛⚫⬛⚫⬛⚫⬛⚫⬛⚫⬛⚫
It was now about 8pm and I was drunk as fuck. We've been at the club for two hours. Luca and Felix were dancing until they saw me and called someone to pick me up.

"Hey princess. Wow, you're really drunk. Come on, let's go." I heard someone say.

"Huh? Who are you?" I asked, as my vision was blurry, while slurring on my words.

"Okay, how much did you have to drink?" The voice asked.

I giggled and held up three fingers.

"You got drunk on the third drink?" The voice asked.

"I don't know. Maybe 37 drinks?" I slurred.

"You're definitely not going to remember this night." He said. "Now grab onto my shoulders and wrap your legs around my waist."

"What? No, I can't go home with you!" I shouted while slurring.

"And why is that?" He asked.

"I have a boyfriend. His name's Ryder. He's so funny and cute and handsome. I love him so much. I want him to come back home. I miss him so much. When he comes back home I'm going to give him a beating. He left me alone for ages and I didn't know when he is going to come back home. Can you tell him to come home?" I slurred as I looked at him.

Before he could say anything, I fell asleep.

RYDER'S POV

I smiled as I looked at her sleep. She will not remember this night at all. It's funny seeing her drunk. They say you can never tell a lie when you're drunk. So you're saying the truth. She wanted me to come back home but I was already having trouble with my studies that I bought a dorm and lived there.

"I'm sorry, princess. I'll make it up to you tomorrow. You're in one hell of a surprise tomorrow." I thought to myself as I tucked a piece of strand behind her ear.

I texted Felix saying that he has to be home by midnight and that I took Amethyst home. I picked her up bridal style then walked out of the club.
⬛⚫⬛⚫
When I came back home, my mother and father side hugged me while looking at Amethyst.

"She got drunk...didn't she?" My mother asked as I nodded my head.

"How many drinks?" My father asked.

"No idea. When I asked her she held up three fingers. I was shocked over that knowing she's lightweight but then she said she had about 37 drinks. That's a lot and I don't think she'll be able to drink that much. Considering it'll take about five or six maybe more alcohol drinks to puke." I said.

"Well, put her to bed. I heard you bought a house as well. From Felix and Amethyst." I nodded my head.

"Yeah, I also bought a wedding ring to propose to her. I'm nervous as hell." I said.

"Good luck. Now get her to bed." He said as I chuckled and I walked upstairs.

I laid her down on her bed. Slate gotten better sleeping without her or her pillow so when I moved out, he took my room. I still have some clothes here so I'll just sneak into his new room and grab some clothes before coming back here to get changed.

As I started taking her cardigan off so she wouldn't be hot, she had stirred awake. She saw me and her eyes widened.

"What are you doing? I have a boyfriend. I don't want another man touching me." She hissed as I chuckled.

"You're still drunk. Go to sleep. Your boyfriend will be here in the morning to surprise you. So if you get to sleep quicker, morning will come quicker." Once she heard me say that, she instantly went back to sleep.

I chuckled and took off her cardigan. I put it on her chair while taking her shoes and tights off. I gulped when I saw her smooth sexy legs. I slowly trailed my hand on them. Just to know what I'm letting myself in for.

She turned in her sleep so now she was facing the wall. Her shirt rose up a bit, showing her skin. I wanted to kiss her waist but I held back.

I quickly turned away and got changed in her bathroom. I soon, got out and laid down beside her. I wrapped an arm around her small waist, spooning her as I went to sleep.