Amethyst's POV

I was waiting at Ryder's college since my school finished early for the Christmas holidays when I saw him holding hands with a girl. She looked so beautiful. It's been two months since we've started dating and if he cheats on me I don't know what I'm going to do.

I saw her kiss his cheek and he slightly smiled at that. I saw his friends glaring at him. I don't know why. They then saw me and their eyes widened.

I looked back at them to see him giving her a small kiss. Tears pricked my eyes.

If he really loves me then he wouldn't have done that. Didn't he say he's been waiting to go out with me since primary? Or was that just a lie?

I saw him get in the car with her then he drove out of the parking lot. He didn't even see me. He just drove off.

I saw his friends come over to me.

"It hurts, David." I said to him since I'm more closer to him.

"I know it does, Amethyst. Come here." I hugged him as I cried into his shirt. He calmed me down as much as possible even the others.

"Come on, you need something to eat and I don't think you want to see him right now. I'll bring you back home after we've finished dinner." He said as I nodded my head.

We got into his car and he drove us to his place. We got out and walked into his house. I sat down on the couch as he went and prepared dinner.

It's been a few hours and it was now 6pm. He called me in for dinner and as we sat down we started eating. We talked about school and that. He even made me laugh a bit.

After we ate dinner, we walked out of his house and into his car. He then drove us to my home. As he parked in the driveway, I thanked him and told him to be safe on the way home. He chuckled, ruffled my hair then nodded his head.

I smiled a bit before getting out. I waved bye to him then walked into the house.

"Amethyst sweetheart, where have you been?" Mrs Carter asked, worried.

"I didn't want to come home for a while after something so I had dinner at David's place." I said awkwardly.

"Okay, at least you're safe." I forced a smile then walked upstairs and into my room.

I heard my door slam open then slam closed. The lights turned on as I sat up in my bed to see an angry looking Ryder.

"What were you doing at David's house?" He asked me through gritted teeth.

"I just ate dinner at his house." I said laying down on the bed. "Besides, I was waiting for you at your college. I was going to surprise you but I had saw you with another girl, holding hands. I saw her peck your cheek, you smiling slightly at that then you giving her a small kiss her. Didn't you say you waited ages to go out with me since Primary? Or was it just a lie? Please tell me so I can move on."

"Amethyst-" I cutted him off.

"Please just say if it was a lie or not. Then we can go to being strangers and never talk to each other again." I said covering my arm over my eyes to stop me from crying.

"It wasn't a lie. I do love you." He said as I heard his footsteps approach me.

"If you really did love me then why did you kiss her?" I asked, my voice cracking.

"It was a goodbye kiss." He said.

"Even if it was then why were you guys holding hands? You don't kiss someone goodbye by holding hands." I said.

"She wanted to hold hands with me. I didn't like the idea but she kept on pressuring me. Amethyst, I do love you. Can't you see that? What do I have to do to make you see that I love you?" He asked his voice cracking.

"Look, Ryder, I saw you kiss her. I saw you get in the car with her. Choose who you want because I don't want to be a side chick." I said.

"You're not a side chick. There was never a side chick to begin with. That girl and I used to go out before I met you. I broke it off because I fell out of love with her and in love with you. I love you and only you. Please, forgive me. Don't leave me. I don't want you to leave." He said getting on the bed, hovering over me.

"You promise that's the truth. You won't hold hands with her or kiss her again." I said uncovering my arm.

"I promise. You mean too much to me. I love you, Amethyst." He leaned down and kissed me.

I kissed back and wrapped my arms around him. He held onto my waist while lightly gripping on it.

He rubbed his palms in circles on my waist as I moaned a bit.

"Bro! Don't get her pregnant! She's still 16 years old!" We heard Felix shout through the door as I blushed red and we pulled away. "Amethyst! Your brother is sleeping with your pillow in my room! Just to let you know!"

"Okay!" I shouted back ask turned towards him to see him looking annoyed.

"Where were we since we were rudely interrupted?" He asked me still looking annoyed as I chuckled.

He kissed my neck as he tried to find my sweet spot. Once he did, he started sucking on it. I covered my mouth as I did a moan which got muffled because I knew I was going to moan out loud.

"You know, I never knew how hot you look in your uniform. It curves the right edges." He said as I blushed.

"Idiot, stop making me blush." I said as I gripped onto his shirt while we laid down side by side, facing each other.

"I can't help it. It's easy to make you blush so it comes naturally. Besides, you look really cute when you blush." I blushed once again and buried my head even more into his chest.

"Love you." I said.

"Love you too." He hugged me as he laid down.