Amethyst's POV

It's been a month since the whole rejecting the school thing. At first it was awkward but then it all let up. However, one of them still hasn't gotten over the idea of me rejecting him. The popular, handsome boy, Liam Anchor.

"Hey, Amethyst. Mind if I sit here?" He asked.

I looked at Felix and Luca to see them shrugging at me. I sighed and nodded my head. He smiled then sat down then started eating his food.

"Oh, Amethyst, my mother told you and Ryder to get some grocery for dinner tonight. I'll send you the list. He's picking you up." I nodded my head.

My phone ringtone went off then I had looked at it to see a really long list.

"I don't have any money. Does Ryder have it?" I asked him.

"She gave him some this morning and sent me the list now." He answered as I nodded my head.

"Who's Ryder?" Liam asked.

"My older brother." Felix answered as he made an 'o' shape with his mouth.

My phone started ringing so I looked at the caller ID then answered it.

"What's up?" I asked.

"What time does your school finish again?" I rubbed my temple in frustration.

"Ryder, I've been living with you guys for almost 2 years. You have a brother who's in the same school as me and yet you don't know what time our school finished?" I asked, raising my voice a bit.

"Bro, your girl has a point." One of his friends said.

"Shut up, she isn't my girl. She's my brother's friend. Amethyst, I ain't good with times and memorising." He said.

"Whatever, 3 pm on the dot. I'll be waiting outside the gates." I said.

"Thanks dork." He said happily.

"Dickhead." I grumbled.

"Jerk."

"Idiot."

"Dunce."

"Fuckwit."

"Fuckface."

"Dipstick."

"Asshole."

"Bugger."

"Pinhead."

"Jackass."

"Twat."

I was about to say something else when the phone got taken off of me. I looked at the person to see it was Felix.

"Lunch has finished brother. She'll meet you outside of school and you can finish your one word insults to each other in the car. See you." He said before hanging up and gave the phone back to me.

"I wanted to say he's a philistine to him." I pouted as Luca and Felix chuckled.

My eyes lit up when I realised I could just text him the word then not answer back until school finishes.

"What was that about?" Liam asked us.

"It's normal between them." Luca said.

"When are you going to tell my brother you like him?" Felix asked.

"Would he even like me?" I asked.

"Of course he would. He won't know unless you give him subtle hints." She said.

"I said to him that I have a special person and he knows him too well. Yet he said if it's one of his friends or Felix's teammates." I said as they sighed.

"My brother really is living under a rock." Felix said.