Amethyst's POV

I was woken up after sleeping on his bed in his new house by him. It was comfy and I couldn't help but just sleep in it.

I walked downstairs while rubbing the sleep out of my eyes. I saw him by the couch, looking through his phone. I walked up to him and tapped his shoulder.

He looked up as I told him to put his right arm in the air in front of him. He did that and I told him to do the same with his left hand. Then I told him to link his fingers together. He did that and he made a circle. I crouched down so I was under the circle then stood back up while hugging him.

He chuckled and dropped his arms so he was hugging me back. I yawned a bit.

"You slept, didn't you?" He asked as I nodded my head.

"Where?" He asked.

"It looked like your room. It's not my fault your bed are always comfy." I said as he chuckled.

"Okay, now that you're here. Your birthday was a few weeks ago, right?" He asked as I nodded my head. "Well, this is a late birthday present. But I'm sure you're going to love it. Put this on."

He gave me a blindfold as I put it on. He guided me somewhere. I heard the door close and fresh air hit my skin.

"You can take it off now." He said.

I took it off and as I looked up, my eyes widened. Pictures of us were hung up on the washing line. It was also made into a word. I looked at it, all the times we had. I chuckled when I saw him covered in makeup that was made by Luca and I.

"It's amazing. I love it. Thanks..." I trialed off as my eyes widened when I turned around to see him on his knees.

With a ring box in his hand.

"Amethyst, ever since I laid my eyes on you all those years ago, I knew you were the one. Even if I was 10 at the time and you were 8, I knew that I would live my life with you. You make me the happiest in the world. I can't live without you. I would be lost if I didn't meet you. That being said, will you, Amethyst Ring, make me the happiest among happy in the world and marry me?" He asked as tears rolled down my eyes.

I covered my mouth as I nodded my head. Furiously may I add.

His eyes lit up. His smile brightened as he stood up and grabbed my left hand. He put the ring on my fourth finger and we hugged each other. I cried, happily into his shirt.

"I love you so much." He said once I finished crying.

"I love you too." I said as I stood on my toes and placed my lips onto his.