Chapter 5 - The Beginning Of The End

The day was long especially with Sebastian poking at me with eyelash curlers and brushes. I was like a walking moving doll that he had to poke and dress. I would argue but I don't know these things, I'm more of a tom boy type of girl that has never even wore make up or anything like that. I tie my hair in the morning and vola, my hair is done. I am not Sebastian who spends an hour doing his hair and when it comes to shaving he goes overboard. I take two ticks he takes two hours to come out completely smooth and I do mean completely smooth, from head to toe. Trust me, best friends share everything.

I was staring in the mirror in the bathroom. I was amazed at what Sebastian did. He spent a lot of time with the woman who worked here and he wanted to know how to do everything when it came to making everyone beautiful. I think it's his personality that makes him extra special in the area. Sebastian even colored my hair. He said the pure blond was driving him crazy so he added light brown highlights in my hair and I have to say I like it. My hair was tied into a high bun with hair sticking out around it looking I double tied my pony. I had a few strands of hair hanging in my face. On my small but cute ears, as my mom would put it, had diamond stubs. My eyebrows was plucked, my eyelashes were bigger but not too big. My cheeks were a little red to add a little color to them. My lips were just glossy, I don't do the lipstick thing, never have and never will. Around my neck was a necklace. It had a fine silver chain that held a small silver locket with a diamond on the outside.

"Kat, are you dressed yet? Eric will be here in ten minutes!" Sebastian called out.

"I'll be right out"

I turned and walked to the brown oak door. My dress that Merlin got me was hanging on the back of it. The white gown was still so beautiful. The smooth fabric was soft to the touch. I never wore a dress let alone make up in my entire life and today will be my first. Taking the dress of the gold door hanger and holding it within my fingers. My stomach had huge butterflies, what the hell was wrong with me? I have been around guys my whole life and now I'm freaking out just because of Eric! Was it because he kissed me? O that amazing kiss. His soft lips against mine... STOP IT KAT! Shaking my head, I turned around to face the rest of the bage bathroom. There were brown and bage tiny little tiles across every wall. The bath was also bage, with gold legs keeping the big but weirdly shaped bathtub up right. Around the edges was candles and I do mean candles. The sink was a built in the wall sink with dark brown oak sides. The sinks taps were also gold just like the baths. I climbed out my grey sweat pants which was the most comfortable thing I owned. I also had a button up white shirt sleeved shirt that Sebastian lent me since I didn't really own anything that can be undone, everything I own goes over my head. With my comfy clothes on the bage tiles, I slowly slipped into my dress. One foot after the other and then slowly pull the soft fabric up and stops just above my boobs. According to Sebastian, he told Merlin my size etc. Holding the dress up by my breasts, I turn around and walked to the door. The dress feels like heaven on my body. Can't believe I get to wear something this beautiful. I turn the knob and go back into my room.

"Sebastian would zip me up?" I asked as I came walking out the bathroom holding onto my dress for dear life so it doesn't fall off.

"Sure"

Sebastian opened the door and came into the looking more handsome than I have ever seen him. I still can't believe he going solo tonight. Even I have a date and that is saying something. He was dressed in a tight yet perfect grey suit. Underneath he had on a white button up shirt with grey on the collars, no tie at all, a grey under jacket with just made him pop even more and then he was wearing a tight grey suit pants with pointy black formal shoes. His hair was cut so it was short on the side and long on the top but not too long just enough so his hair can be spiky and perfect as he would say it.