Chapter 18 - Exorcist

I walked through the huge golden room trying to hide my fear that was crawling its way to the surface slowly but surely. It was eating me alive of what the spirits told me. How could they not help me, help Sebastian? I haven't talked to Gwen since this all began with this. She has been very quiet since I found out about Sebastian, it's like her spirit is avoiding me for some odd reason. The room I walked into now was just as big as the rooms before, gold pillars extending to the white glass roof all though in the middle of the room was a pool. The water was not like anything I have ever seen before, the water was glistening with a shite sparkle among a very light blue water. The water has truly been blessed by spirits. Merlin already left the room which is a very good thing because I am not getting naked with him in the room. Yes I actually have to be naked in the pool, we comprised with Sebastian though he is wearing one of his jockeys that covered his frontal area. Ava was with me though, keeping an eye on me.

"The pool looks warm at least" Ava said as she walked next to the pool.

"That's good! I hate cold water!" I said.

Sebastian was already floating in the middle of the pool. The water made his muscles glisten and stand out even more. He looked so peaceful but if he were to wake up and find his hair in a mess, help the person who messed it up! I remember this one time when we were at the salon and he was getting his hair done, the woman messed up his hair beyond fixing at that moment. He freaked out! I have never seen a woman so pale from shock about what he was saying to her, believe me it wasn't very nice words.

"I hope I can do this" I said overlooking the water.

"You can trust me, from what I saw so far you are stronger than you think. Plus it is not any day that someone hands Merlin on his ass which I wish someone would've videotaped." We both just had to laugh at that.

"Let's do this"

I took a deep breath as I slipped off my red silk robe that I had to bring along. I was standing now completely naked in front of everyone making me feel so uncomfortable. I ran for that water, feeling the hot water against my skin. I walked deeper into the water until my breast were covered by the water. I walked around Sebastian until his head was in front of me. Lifting both my hands, I rested both palms against the both side of his head. This was it! I was in the pool of Spirit and the only problem was that now I needed to beg them for help.

"Spirits of Avalon hear my call. Let the water bring you forth. Save him from the demon's curse. Bring back the man that once was."

There was nothing!

"Please help him!" I yelled.

Still nothing. Please I need help! Help him!

"Please!" I shouted at the top of my lungs.

"We have warned you, Ancient one." A deep voice spoke, I noticed by the look on Ava's face that she heard it to and it sent a shiver up my spine.

"Please! I would do anything! Even if it means giving my own life!"

"Katherine! No!" Ava shouted but she couldn't intervene which is good on my part.

"Would you risk your whole life for a mere human?" The deep voice asked.

"He is my family! I would do anything for him!"

"We warned you that we will never save him. It will be against the laws of nature." The voice sounded so angry at me still asking him to help.

"Please? I am asking from the bottom of my heart, save him please?" The tears were rolling down my cheek, I know that this would happen but I at least hoped I could've talked them into helping.