08 | love makes you crazy

LOVE MAKES YOU CRAZYalso known as : chapter six - the spypart two

also known as : chapter six - the spy
part two

Silver scrunched her nose with a sense of disgust, slightly moving her face sideways so she wouldn't get the whole horribly stink of raw meat wafting into her face. She put the two buckets she was holding onto the floor, and readjusted her bright yellow gloves she had stolen from her mother's kitchen. Steve pulled out the gasoline out of his car and his bag, the only noise being heard was the soft crackling of Dustin's walkie-talkie as Lucas' voice was heard.

Dustin moved aside as he answered, half sassily half angered, as Steve placed the nailed bat inside his bag, and then onto his back. He locked his car, before sharing a look with Silver, who looked away red in the face, as Dustin finished his conversation, telling Lucas to come as fast as he could. "Alright, let's go."

Walking down the abandoned train rails, a path not commonly used by the habitants from Hawkins. Grass and vines had grown on top of it, hiding part of it, but it was still visible if you looked carefully. The leaves had turned a orange-brown colour as mid autumn had come around, with little pine cones falling off. Steve broke the silence, as the unusual trio kept throwing pieces of meat onto the floor.

"Alright, let me go over this again." He tossed a piece to the side, as Dustin sighed in annoyance. "Again?" Muttered Silver under her breath. "You kept something you knew was probably dangerous in order to impress a girl who...who you just met?"

"Okay, that's grossly oversimplifying things." Dustin answered sarcastically. Silver rolled her eyes and tossed a piece. "Well, you know what they say, love makes you crazy." Mocked Silver, as her and Steve burst out laughing, wiggling their eyebrows suggestively at an angry Dustin. "K-I-double S-I-N-G!" she sang, as she snorted, messing up Dustin's curls.

"Okay, laugh at me all you want, at least I'm not denying my feelings for each other." Dustin pointed at the two. They quickly stopped laughing, as Silver awkwardly shuffled away, taking a quick glance at Steve shyly, who was scratching the back of his neck as he cleared his throat.

"I mean, why would a girl like some nasty slug anyway?" Steve changed the subject, honestly confused at the thought. "An inter dimensional slug? Because it's awesome." Dustin said, a hint of awe in his voice. "Well, even if she thought it was cool..."

"Which she didn't." Added Silver.

"You're just trying way too hard." The trio were walking side by side now, as Silver and Steve's hands brushed against each other a few times, as the both teens tried to ignore the sexual tension between the two. "Well, not everyone can have your perfect hair." Dustin Said grumpily, as Silver smirked at the idea of Dustin's longing for Steve's hair.