23 | i don't speak russian!

I DON'T SPEAK RUSSIAN!also known as : chapter six - e pluribus unum

also known as : chapter six - e pluribus unum

Silver grunted, cursing under her breath as she pulled herself round the corner, the air vents tight around her body. Worried about Steve and Robin, she didn't really question Dustin and Erica when they said to follow them through the air vents. But with her brother's ass wiggling in her face, she started to doubt the mess they had all gotten themselves into. Maybe they should have tried to contact Hopper, or someone to come an help with these deadly Russians that threatened their lives.

Dustin came to a sudden stop with no warning, making Silver bump into his butt with a groan, pushing him away. "Really Dustin? You couldn't have at least warned me? I mean, it's disgusting." Erica snorted while Dustin ignored her comment, focusing on their current problem. "We're going to have to deactivate these fans if we're going to get past them."

"Well, what are you waiting for?" Erica retorted, crossing her arms over her chest impatiently. Dustin rolled his eyes but started to work on the cables next to the fans. Silver leaned against the wall, wincing at the pain on her shoulder. She concentrated on getting in a comfortable position, beads of sweat dripping down her forehead. She let out a relief sigh, Erica's intense gaze on her. "And what happened to you?"

The corner of Silver's lips tugged upwards, knowing she probably looked awful and exhausted. "Well, it turns out the Mind Flayer is back and is posessing a bunch of people, including Billy, Max's brother. Oh, and it can turn into these monster made of organs and stuff." Erica scrunched her nose in disgust as Dustin widened his eyes, slightly stopping working. "What? Please tell me you're joking." a look at her bruises and fresh scratches told him she wasn't joking.

"Wait, is that the monster you told me about before? I still can't believe Lucas is involved in this." Erica muttered the last bit, not believing her nerd of a brother had helped save the town of Hawkins. Dustin got back into the cables, leaving the questioning until after they saved Steve and Robin. Finally, the fans came to a stop, making it able to get through the small vents. It wasn't long until they came to a dead end and a latch above them.

She wrapped her fingers as she climbed out, flinching at the bright lights that her eyes took a few seconds to adjust to. Closing the latch behind her, she stood up and found herself stood in a white room, hundreds of flasks filled with bright green liquid. She flicked one of the flasks with her finger, a loud clink resounding around the white room. "I wonder what this is." she muttered, shaking it around. 

"We haven't got a lot of time before a guard comes around." Dustin climbed out of the vents, giving a helping hand to Erica, who pushed it away and climbed out herself. "I can help myself, thank you." she retorted, dusting off her bright yellow shirt. "What do you think they'll do to us if they find us?" Silver asked curiously, setting the flask down. "Nothing good, I assume. Why else would they kidnap Steve and Robin?"