Chapter 47

Reese watched as Namjoon smirked, both of them fighting with their all, neither of them tired. But more and more Stathan men seemed to appear around them.

They had accounted for the sheer size of Namjoon's army, but they presumed that they would arrive all at once.

"Men," She grunted out, pivoting. "Go help elsewhere or the tide will change!" She commanded.

"But Princess-"

"Listen to her." Namjoon teased swinging his sword at her with his full strength. She blocked his attack with one sword and attempted to knock it out his hands with the other. Her arm shook under the pressure he was applying.

"Just yell if you need us." Seokjin sprinted off to assist someone else. As did Prince Taehyung and Prince Bambam.

"This was your plan all along," Namjoon smirked. "I can tell by the sudden light in your eyes."

"The fewer people that see their Queen spilling blood, the better." She smirked and it was almost as if the fire inside her reignited.

They fought hard and long, both of them starting to lose their energy. She panted lightly jumping back out his attack and she felt a presence behind her. She wouldn't cease, not just yet.

She continued fighting, pushing herself to her ends to fight Namjoon whilst barely avoiding the swings of the sword from whoever was behind her.

She let out a gasp when she was pulled out of the way by two attacks, flying to the ground with the person on top. She groaned lowly and saw Prince Baekhyun atop of her.

"Well hello, Princess." He grinned.

"You have perfect time you cocky son of a-" he pushed her one way and rolled the other, a sword landing where they once were.

Reese stood up, stretching out.

"You won't let them fight alongside you, and they're too much of wimps to argue their side. Unfortunately for you Princess-" he grunted and flew forwards, sword colliding with the guard that was behind her before. "I won't give in as easily as they will."

Reese grinned and dove forwards and her sword collided with Namjoon's. In close proximity, she didn't see what he was doing, and a sharp stabbing pain echoed through her side.

"Game over, Princess," Namjoon smirked.

"Not if I don't say it is." She smirked and continued fighting, not one of the boys noticing the small silver blades dagger in her side until she dropped to her knees. "Prince! Seokjin!" She called out.

She heard running feet as she saw Namjoon preparing the finishing blow.

"Reese!" Seokjin went to drop to his knees before she shook her head.

"Finish him." She snarled. Both men nodded, and she laid there before being pulled out of range by Baekhyun.

"You've been stabbed? Jimin!" He hollered. She shook her head, her hand rested on his as he tried to stop the bleeding. Her eyes grew heavy. "Don't fall asleep on me."

She smiled softly, looking over at Seokjin and Taehyung who had both brought Namjoon to his knees, her eyes drifting over to Hoseok, Yoongi, and Jimin with a sad smile. That's when Hoseok noticed her. All the enemies around him dead. He started sprinting to her, screaming for Jimin but she closed her eyes. She knew it wasn't her time. Not just yet.