A Vision of Hannah

From Dean's POV:

Not long after, we pulled into the bunker garage and I turned off the engine. I tried to nudge Maggie awake but she was fast asleep.

"Babe? Babe? We're home now, you can wake up," I chuckled softly and kissed Maggie's forehead. She had a pretty tight grip on my upper arm, but I was able to carefully extract myself. Once I had removed my arm, though, her eyelids fluttered and I was struck by the magic of her expressive hazel eyes. I gently stroked her cheek with the back of my hand, which she captured in her own. She looked around to get her bearings, and noticed that we were in the garage, which seemed to relax her.

"You okay?" I asked. "You look a little lost, that's all," I mentioned.

"No, I'm okay. I think," she said, shaking her head as if to clear it.

I took her hand in mine and looked straight into those magical eyes of hers. "Come on, now. Remember who you're dealing with here, baby. You know you can always talk to me about anything and everything. Please?" I implored her.

She took a deep breath. "I just had a vision, one that involves the kids. Something happened that put Hannah in the hospital, into a coma. Doctors couldn't tell us what was causing it, they just kept monitoring her, checking her vital signs and keeping her comfortable." She paused briefly then continued, "I could see myself sitting by her bedside, holding her hand, trying to keep her connected to this world. All the while, I could feel her slowly slipping away. Then I woke up and we were here."

"Oh, sweetheart, I'm so sorry," I said as I gathered her into my arms. A sob escaped her and I tightened my embrace. "Shhh, shhh, everything's going to be all right. Hannah's at her friend Julie's house, and John is at Mark's house. They'll be back in the morning." A plan was evolving in my head. "Hey, why don't we have a big breakfast, Winchester-style. I don't think Andrea has experienced that yet. Then we'll spend the day watching movies, playing games. No hunting. How does that sound, my love?"

"Did anyone ever tell you how wonderful you are, Dean? Because as many times as someone may have told you, it isn't enough. You are the most wonderful and sensitive man I have ever met. You said before that you don't know how ever you got someone like me to give you the time of day in the first place? Same for me, sweetheart. How did you ever pick me to settle down with, when you could have your pick of any woman?" I asked, dropping my gaze.

I put a finger under her chin and tilted her face up to meet my eyes. "That one's easy, Mags. First of all, before you, the women I used to go out with were never interested in anything long-term. Plus, the job didn't really allow for it anyway. Secondly, you are different than any woman I had ever met. You didn't fall for my charms right away, which intrigued me all the more about you," I said, grinning. "That you were already a hunter also took that factor out of the equation. Lastly, I never wanted just 'any woman' to settle down with. I wanted you. And now that I have you, I'm not letting go. EVER," I finished, leaning in to kiss my sweet wife.

Our lips met, tentatively at first, then growing with intensity as she begged for more. Maggie's hands roamed all over, caressing my face, then winding through my hair. Finally, they settled at my neck and teased the tiny hairs at the edge of my hairline. This sensation drove me insane with passion, and left me feeling like I couldn't get enough of her. When next I came up for air, I saw that the windows were fogged over. I drew back and put my finger on Maggie's lips. "Let us adjourn to those more 'private settings', as you said earlier, my love," I suggested. She nodded and we exited the car, headed straight for our room and locked the door.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

From Maggie's POV:

"No....no....no," I mumbled, half-asleep. I awoke with a start, breathing heavily, sitting straight up in bed.